Chapter 55

Just updating guys and the story is near its end T_T

Tsuna

"Hey Tsuna why is Gokudera and the others except Hibari and Reborn are scared?"Sapphire asked

"Well...."

Flashback

"Daemon...."Sapphire said as she emitted dark aura and her flames

I noticed that Sapphire is really pissed off,Gokudera,Yamamoto,Lambo,and Ryohei were terrified.

Sapphire's wings appeared her emblem glowed bright as well her Vongola Ring.

'This is bad'i thought

"How dare you Daemon hurt Chrome"Sapphire said

I noticed Primo's Fire Guardian smirked as Sapphire scared Daemon senseless.

"Bye Bye"Sapphire says as she surrounded Daemon with her flames.

"Fine I'll worthy your boss and the guardians"Daemon said swallowing his pride.

"Good.."

End of flashback

Sapphire

"Oh gomen minna I got carried away I just to beat the melon head's since he hurt Chrome and I promise to Mukuro to protect her"I said

"It's okay but don't do that again you traumatized all the guardian's except Hibari"Reborn said

"So when we will leave?"Tsuna asked

"Tomorrow at dawn" Reborn said

"Okay"Tsuna and I said

Then Stephen came along with Valentino.I didn't mind if Stephen is here but Valentino man I'm pissed off.

"Calm down I'll explain"

Time skip

At the future

As we arrived I feel fine since everything were okay but future Squalo is here.I sent him a death glare silencing for a while.10 year later June returned back to Italy to do some important things.

The emblem is removed revealing the Fire Pacifier.Tsuna and the others are starting training.For me and Yamamoto are in stand by.

Now I am busy playing with my box animal a Nine -Tailed fox named Rei.Well I'm bored.

"Rei-chan battle mode 'k'" I said

Well K stands for Katana,BA means bow and arrows and etc.

When Tsuna and the others are over from there training I helped Kyoko and Haru on preparing lunch as well making some Italian cuisine like spaghetti and some pasta.

"Well everyone dig in"I said

Then after that I just headed to the base's library to get some small information about our current situation.

Time Skip

When morning came I change to some red shirt,black blazer that reaches my wrist,black shorts and black boots.I decided to let my hair down since today I'll start training and my Vongola box is in my left side.Lal Mirch given me some two boxes for traps and another box animal a cat that transform to any weapon I want that does not act like Gokudera naming her Scarlet.

"Morning what's for breakfast?"Yamamoto asks

"It's omelette and some freshly made pancakes"I replied as I took a mouth full bite.

"Sapphire can I have a bite~?"Lambo asks

"Hmm.."

Once we are done eating I tied my hair to pigtails I was about to head to the training room a loud explosion occurred.

Boom!

"What the"I said

Then the base's alarm system Is heard,the girls and I are heading out until we saw Tsuna with others along with Yuni,then another explosion is heard when Squalo came.

Squalo is a bit pissed off he ordered us to escape while handle Zakuro.

Once we are out my pacifier glowed meaning that it can project itself a barrier that can protect itself.

"So were are we headed to?"I asked

Then Haru speaks

"Kawahira retailers"Haru states

"Is it near?"Reborn questioned

"Hai"

Then we fallowed Haru until we discovered that this is the place were Adult Ipin delivers her ramen.Mr. Kawahiro gave us a permission to hide from Zakuro and seemed he knows something.

We all hide in the tables,and some rooms.Mr. Kawahiro said that he will handle our situation.

"Minna his gone"Mr. Kawahiro says

"Phew..."is all what we have said

We all went out to were we are hiding and took a small rest for a while.

Then in a instant mist surrounded us realizing that Torikabuto kidnapped Yuni.

"Torikabuto good job on retrieving Yuni-sama"Kikyo said

Then my pacifier slightly glow as my red wings appeared.I quickly flew towards Torikabuto as I created fire balls hitting him in the head making him drop Yuni and catching her right in time.

I headed back to the others but i saw Gamma well in the past I already trust him.

"Gamma catch!"I shouted

Yuni is caught by Gamma in time as mist flames start to surround me.

But I gradually got out I headed back to the others.Tsuna charges at Torikabuto.The fight only lasted for few minutes.Reborn have finally decided that we all must headed to the forest so no civilians would get involve.

Yay finished well that's for now since school is starting I'll update on Saturday and Sunday.

Pls Vote and comment

^_^