Chapter 41

UPDATE GUYS

XXX

SAPPHIRE

As Rose opened her box weapon revealing a white bunny with the mix of red-violet and orange flames.

''fascio armonia''Rose declared

Then her bunny emitted strong flames heading towards me,i countered it with my flames making a shield.After some consecutive hours of training it ended at 11:00 am i did not bothered to change due that Tsuna-kun said that Shoichi will explain about the Choice Batle.

''Tsunayoshi-kun is everyone here?"Shoichi asked

Tsuna answered with a simple nod

TIME-SKIP

When everything were explained somehow Ryohei and Lambo suddenly fell asleep making an akward scene,then we went to the otherside of the base not Hibari's japanesse style but where Tsuna's future self invented some kind machine and the one that Gianini showed us is an Airbike that is fueled by flames.

''THIS IS EXTREAMLY AWSOME!"Ryohei shoted

''Oy Lawn-Head shut up you are hurting judaime and Hime's ears!"

Then they started bickering.The next day our training started.

''Look mommy!"Rose said

I glance at her ridding a small version of Air bike i'm already finish training so are the others except Tsuna-kun after we ate dinner.

''Ite!"Tsuna hissed

''Tsuna are you alright?"

''Hai,but i think you should be resting?"

''I know but still''

''Its okay Sapphire come on let's go to sleep''

*Yawn*''Yeah''

I EDITED IT GUYS

^_^