Chapter 22

Yay i hope this is lonng well our internet conection only laat for 5 days cus i only rely on our pocket wifi and my loptop broke 2 days ago due that my loptop is old.

Now with the story pls enjoy:-)<3

XXX

Sapphire's P.O.V

While.i am heading to Namimori high i groaned in boredom knowing.that there is nothing to do.

"Man its awfully boring"I said while groaning

I went to the park seeing Haruka waving at me

"Sapphire-san here!"Haruka shouted

"Oh hey,Haruka-san,i thought you are at school?"

"I already left before you went home,say you want ice-cream my treat"

"Sure"

When both of us saw an Ice-cream stall and ordered,a weird man wearing brown trench coat and a fedora hat handed us the ice- creams that we ordered.

When we sat in the nearby bench i felt something bad is going to happend i still wore the emblem that my father have given me.I felt that emblem is warm i did not minded it all.

When Haruka and i are about to eat.The ice-cream that she bought smell then i started beeping.

"Say why is an ice-cream beeping?"Haruka asked

"This is bad"

Then i grab her ice-cream and mine throwing it in the lake making a huge explosion.

"Sapphire-san,why did you threw the ice-creams!"

"Gomen Haruka-san but i think ice-cream is not best why don't we go to the.bookstore?"I suggested

But before we could go a group of men surround us.

"Boss we have finally found the target we will elliminate her"The guy in the front says.

"Um....Sapphire-san.....do you know them?"Haruka asks.

"This is bad,can't let her discover my true identity

Out.to others sight i forge a long metal post using my flames swinging it to the guy in the front with style sending him in the nearby tree knocking him out.

"Sapphire-san,what's going on?"Haruka asks

When i have beaten up a couple of men i grab Haruka's hand making a run for it.When we found a safe place to hide we both saw.Tsuna and the others including Reborn.

Tsuna's P.O.V

When we have caught reborn,he promise that all of us will be in the same class.

We continue to walk in the shopping district we both saw.Sapphire and Haruka.I notice that.Reborn is in his serious expression.

"Yamamoto-san can you take care of Haruka for a momment?"I said

"Uh sure"Yamamoto replied

"Thanks"I said

"Theres the target don't let her get away!"The man in black suit said.

"This is bad"Reborn said

Sapphire's P.O.V

We quickly made a run for it.When we reached the river bank.I used the pole hitting them in the side.

"Hayato,escort Haruka"Reborn instructed

"Hai"

"Oy Bakadera,you have to explain-"

Then i continue to atack them.All of them atacked.in the same time,i projected a barrier sending them falling to the ground.The emblem started to warm up.Tsuna and Yamamoto took care of the rest.

(An: Ryohei is the school clinic treating his wounds from fighting with Hibari)

When the warmth from the emblem is gone i suddenly black out.

Tsuna's P.O.V

When Sapphire fainted out of the sudden i caught her on time.When i caught her she is burning up.

"Tsuna let's.go to the.hospital"Reborn said"I'll call dino"

At the Hospital

When we arrive Dino came just in time bringing Romario.

"Romario can you pls check her and also helping the doctor(Sapphire's personal doctor)"Dino ordered

"Hai Boss"

He went inside.

"Reborn what is happening to her?"Dino asks

Reborn felt silent but a minutes came he spoke.

"She is having a Fire Fever the fever that i have told you is a serious illness that only have the power of using Fire"Reborn explained