Chapter 49

Yay guys and i'm back by the way does anyone play Sniper Elite 2 i'm having trouble about the game since i'm new now with the story.

Tsuna

As we all arrived at Namimori Shrine Sapphire is feeling diferent but she must be tired but she said she isin't tired.I want to take her back to house but she told she dosen't want,when Asari Ugetsu appeared he real dosen't want to fight Yamamoto-kun but Yamamoto-kun thought Asari wanted to fight him.

Sapphire

When Asari have given Yamamotto-kun another chance,for now i'm feeling my abdomen is in pain i noticed that the sheets are in red making me groan.I wanted to get up and get some pads to change in the bathroom,but my abdomen hurts making me moan out of pan.Mama heard and she opened the door.

''Sa-chan are you okay?is there something wrong?"She asked

''Mama it hurts''i moaned out of pain

''Ara don't worry Sa-chan here take this pain killers so that would lessen the pain''Mama said

I thanked her then mama informed Tsuna that i can't come cuz i'm feeling sick or having my monthly periods.Mama said that Tsuna wanted to stay home but reborn thretend him.

Poor Tsuna

Time passes the pain was gone i hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a bath and change to some v-neck orange shirt,a pair of red jeans and brown leather boots, and a button up sleevles blaxk vest.i just grab my vongola ring from the nightstand putting it on my right mid finger,my cellphone putting it on the front pocket and an extra pad.

I just went down to the kitchen saying to mama that i am buyying some important things,i left the house heading to namimori shopping district but reborn have given me a message,

From:Reborn

Csn you pick up someone in the airport no buts

I stared to his message i just sigh either i call him or ignor it Reborn would propably dragg me.When i arrived i heard the one who have saved me 5 years ago..................................................................................

So what ya think?