Chapter 44

Update time

Third Person pov

As the Choice batle started it be came intense Tsuna is fighting against Torikabuto,On the vongola base of the choice batle Shoichi and Spanner are gathering some data while Sapphire is gathering The real Sixth Feuneral Wreaths.

With Shoichi,Spanner and Sapphire

''Sapphire-san have you gather the data?"Shoichi asked

''Not much Shoichi''Sapphire replied

''I see.Spanner-san are you finish scanning the Yellow flame?"

''Hai''

When Shoichi's plan started the decoys that he invented where doing a good job but for the Vongola Family luck is not in there side.

Sapphire

As i continued typing the weaponry code Kikyo is in our tails as i activated it explosions were heard i knew that luck wasen't our side but i didn't care Kikyo's atack hit us making our bad destroyed ,i made a barier gor the three of us but it did not worked making Shoichi and i injured Spanner on the other hand have last his consiousness.

''Sapphir-san pls stay here so the enemy find you''Shoichi said clutching his injured side

''But Shoichi-san your innjured?"i replied

''Its nothing''

Then he went outside i wanted to stop him but my left hand is pinned down by the ofice chair.I hissed in pain then i used the streght that i have tossing the chair.I ran after him holding my injured,when i saw Kikyo making his final attack i ran towards him but i was too late.

''And the winner of The Choice batle is..Milfiore Family''The two female judges announced

''Sapphire!''I heard Tsuna Shouted

''Tsuna!"I said as my eyes started to water

Then Reborn-san came while Fuuta is helping Spanner in standing up.Spanner have turned around he put his hand on Shoichi's neck.

''Vongola minna Shoichi-kun weill be fine but we need sun flames to help his body heal''Spanner explained

''I see Ryohei can you please use your sun flames?"Reborn ask

''Hai''

SO WHAT YA THINK?