Finally Together

NIALLS P.O.V.

My eyes hurt. The kind where it feels like theres abunch of sand in your eyes. I blinked it away only to find more pain. Pain from light. It was morning. My brain was still turning on. I was laying on Liams chest. His arm was around me snugly and my arm was wrapped around his abdomen. Like last night. Mmmm.... last night. I still feel Liam on my lips. 

I placed my hands beneath me and lifted myself higher than Liam. I played with his hair.

He moaned.

“Leeeeeyyyyuuuummm!” I teased him. “Time to get aaaahhhhuuuupppp!”

He groaned this time.

I kissed his lips lightly. When I tried to pull away I only found myself being pulled back into the kiss by Liams soft hands. We kissed for a bit. 

I pulled back. “You can sleep for a bit longer, babe.” I said feeling sorry for him. “Come down in 10 minutes or so.”

I pulled my self out of his touch and out of bed. I made my way to my closet, slipped on some over sized sweatpants, then made my way downstairs, to the kitchen. 

I started cooking two omelettes to be stuffed with Liams favorite; bacon and cheese. About 5 minutes had passed and I was almost done.

A warm hand gently carresed my waist. I felt Liams whole body touching mine from behind. His head rested on my shoulder and he kissed my cheek.

“Watcha makin, babe?” he asked tiredly.

“Your favorite.” 

I turned my head and kissed him. He moaned with joy into the kiss. He leaned back, looked at me for a second, kissed me gently one more time while touching my stomach, then walked over to the kitchen table smiling.

I finished cooking the omelettes and put them on the plates. I brought them over to the table and placed his plate infront of him.

“Thanks.” Liam said smiling.

“Mmhm.” 

We sat there and ate our omelettes for a few minutes in silence. He was close to done when I took my last bite. I put my fork down while he finished.

“About last night...” he said quietly.

“Yeah, it was amazing.” I chuckled. “Even though we didn’t have sex.”

He laughed at this. “Yeah, it was. But, does it mean w-were a... like a, you know a-”

“A couple?” I finished his sentence for him.

“Yeah.” He blushed.