The Choice

Here it is! The final decision! Once you’re done reading it, please read more info at the bottom! It’s really important and I can’t tell you it before the chapter because it might give something away. This is dedicated to RainbowHoranHugs because she is amazing and sweet and lovely! You are awesome! ;) xxx

recap...

A tear came down my face, this time. Zayn was so hurt, it was killing me. “He told me... I had to choose.”

He looked up. No tears, no sadness. Just anger. He stood up and looked at me, dead in the eyes. He took a deep breath, and finally calmed himself. “And... who have you chosen, Niall?”

I paused. Feeling his hurt emotions almost burn through me. His eyes made me weak at my knees, and not in a good way. They overpowered me and almost killed me, in a way so that I could not stand up to him. I whimpered pitifully and cried more.

“I don’t know.” I sighed.

“YES YOU DO KNOW!” He screamed at me. “TELL ME!”

“Zayn, please.” I tried to calm him down. “Don’t do this to me.”

“Okay! Then just simply tell me.”

I have to tell him. He has to know. Liam has to know too. They both have to know that-

“I chose...”

ZAYNS P.O.V.

“I chose.... I chose you.”

My heart dropped into my stomach and my face lit up. “Y-you did?”

He smiled. “Yes. I love you, Zayn.” 

I walked over to Niall and picked him up bridal style. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and screamed. I kissed him all over his face and he giggled. It was priceless.

I sat back down on the couch and changed his position so he was sitting in my lap, legs around my waist. “I love you too, Niall. I always have, I always will.” I whispered in his ear. He leaned down and kissed me softly and gently caressing my face. I had my arms around his waist and I kissed him back.

“You have no idea how much you mean to me, Zayn. And now that we can be together, will you move in with me?” Niall asked politely.

I smiled. Oh. My. God. I can’t believe he actually wants me to move in with him. Now I will see him every day. I’ll wake up to his face in the morning, and I’ll share everything with him. “Ofcourse I will move in with you.” I kissed his lips and held him tightly. I can never let him go.

“How about you go get your stuff and I’ll go talk to Liam.” He suggested.

“Ok. Please be gentle though. He still is our friend.” I said now very calm.

He just nodded and we left, but getting in seperate cars.

NIALLS P.O.V.

I pulled into Liams driveway and got out of my car. As I walked up to the front door, I took a deep breath, preparing for what I was about to do. I love Liam so much, but I have to let him go and move on. I love Zayn, and what we have I feel like I can never lose. Liam I felt like was just a fling with too much fake meaning.

I knock on the door and await and answer. The enterance is soon swung open and I am greeted by Liam. “Hey, babe.” He smiles, leaning in to kiss me. I turn and put one of my arms out.

“No, Liam. We can’t.” I stutter out. Liam leans back in shock and just stares at me with confusion. “Wh-what?” He asks. “Why not?” He finishes.