Forever and Always

NIALLS P.O.V.

Taking a shower didn’t exactly make my pain, anger and sadness go away. It didn’t make my swolen, teary eyes any better either. And it definetly didn’t make things right with Liam. I didn’t realize before that Liam has been there for me all this time and I was just so stupid and ignorant to see it. He is my one true love. He is the missing piece in my life. He is the one I need to survive, and I love him. 

After Zayn talked to me like that last night, I don’t think I could ever forgive him. At least not for a long while. You know what they say; ‘One speaks his true mind when drunk’. And thats exactly what Zayn did, no doubt. He basically just ruined me and I cried all night in fear and hurt. Hurt because he broke it off with me. Fear because Liam probably won’t ever take me back now. Theres only one way to find out though...

I pulled on a Jack Wills white jumper, black skinny jeans and complete it with black Supras. I walk slowly down the stairs; I’m so tired. I have almost no energy whatsoever and I look like a piece of living shit. I can’t eat anything because I’m too sad. But how will Liam take me back like this?

“God, damnit!” I hear muffled cursing outside my door. Moments later: BANG, BANG.

Someone is knocking really hard on my door. I jump in fright. I take a deep breath, and pull open the door to see Zayn, with a smirk. Oh, lord. I try to close the door but he stops it and pushes it open. “Baby...” He tries to walk inside.

“No, Zayn.” I close my eyes and just stand there, hoping he will leave.

“Baby, please?” He begs. “Let me come in and talk to you.” And, being the type of person I am, I let him in. 

As I turn around, just after closing the door, he pulls me in and kisses me very suddenly. I try to push him away but he only traps me between him and the wall. I keep pushing until I finally get him off of me. “ZAYN!” 

“Niall, please. I love you so much! I can’t lose you. You’re my everything. I didn’t mean what I said last night. I was drunk!”

“Either way, you said it. And I am not going to let you hurt me again. I thought I could trust you all that time. But really, Liam has been here the whole time. Now get out of my house!” I pointed to the door and he slowly and hesitantly left. 

I locked the door and he stayed in my yard for a while, packing all the boxes into his car. He deserves it. He’s an arce. Once he left, I left to Liams house. I just went walking since it wasn’t far away. I had no idea what I was going to say, but it had to be good. He’s the love of my life.

LIAMS P.O.V.

Even more depressed now. I finally felt Niall’s beautiful, soft and heavenly lips on mine again, and they were gone again before I knew it. Zayn barged in and then Niall tried to comfort me but I knew it was too late. I had ruined everything for Niall and I, and I ruined Zayn and I’s friendship. It wasn’t even that good of one in the first place.

I have all the symptoms of depression. I have all the pain in the world right now. I have everything bad, but nothing good. It feels like I have been stripped of everything I once had, and it will never get better. The cuts on my wrists haven’t healed. They’ve gotten deeper and more irritated. My eyes are swollen. I am not sobbing, tears just silently fall down my pale, cold cheeks.