Epilogue

• Dedicated to Everyone who is reading this :)

LIAMS P.O.V.

My heart beats fast as the clock ticks away time. The church bells ring and the pianist begins to play a beautiful piece on the piano. The long red carpet lines the aisle to the archway and has been previously covered in flower petals. My friends sit on the left while Niall's sit on the right, along with his family. I didn’t invite my family because they have chosen to neglect me. There are plenty of paparazzi here today to capture these moments and put them in the news anyway.

Today I am being given away by Louis, and Niall is being given away by Zayn and Harry. They thought it so sweet to do this and it is also very genuine! I am the first one to walk down the aisle, my arm links into Louis’ as he gives me a nice and warm smile. Everything around us is either white or red, and all us boys are just wearing black tuxedos. The little flower girls are wearing cute red dresses and the flowers petals drop white onto the rich red carpet.

The priest who will help us exchange our vows and help marry us, is no other than... Paul Higgins. He has been so helpful along our journey so it would only be fair. Louis guides me down the aisle as we stop at the end and Paul gives me a light smile. I let go of Louis and give him a big bear hug and he kisses my cheek about six different times. I walk up to the left of Paul and watch as my beautiful groom comes down the aisle. 

Niall has Harry on his right and Zayn on his left, both linking arms with him and smiling wide. As he nears where I am, they both let go and Zayn gives Niall a quick peck on the forehead and Niall pats him on the shoulder. What Harry does is quite unexpected... He picks him up and basically forces Niall’s legs to go around his waist. Then he gives him about ten kisses on each cheeck while saying things like ‘I love you, baby Nialler’ and ‘god bless you, honey’. It’s quite a show, but then he put him down and Niall obviously has to kiss him back. So he gives Harry a quick peck on the cheek. Then Niall walks up to me grinning wide and Louis, Zayn and Harry walking behind us, giggling. Then Paul begins his speech.

“We are gathered here today to celebrate the lovely marriage of Liam Payne and Niall Horan---” And right then I pretty much lose myself in Nialls' deep blue eyes. We hold each others' hands and just stare at each other in awe. It’s not awkward, it’s beautiful. We have come all this way and we are finally here and we can finally be happy together for the rest of time.

Tears now stream down both of our faces; but they’re tears of joy. And they are an accomplishment and a statement to show how much we really love eachother. I have never, and I never will, love someone as much as I love Niall.

“You may now exchange your wedding vows.” Paul says, and I quickly reach into my pocket to pull out a slip of paper with written notes on it.

“We have come a long way, Niall. And I couldn’t be happier with myself or with you, ever. We haven’t given up, and for that, I am grateful. These are the times I dreamt of. These are the moments I live and breathe for. These are the places that I only want to be with you. This is the strongest feeling I have ever felt, and I only feel it with you. And this is the life in which I want to grow old with you.” I say lovingly as Niall starts crying and he looks just too beautiful. He goes to grab his notes and then as he starts reading them, we entwine our fingers again, but only with one hand.

“Liam, when I look at you I see a beautiful young man whom I love. I see our history as in all the fights we’ve had, all the kisses we’ve shared, all the fun times we’ve had together and all the times we’ve just loved eachother too much to care. You and I have something beyond just special. You and I have something that is endescribable and beautiful. I have, will and do, truly love you.” I smile at his thick Irish accent, and Paul speaks again.

“Do you, Liam Payne, take Niall Horan to be your husband?”

“I do.”

“Do you, Niall Horan, take Liam Payne to be your husband?”

“I do.”

“You may now seal your marriage, with a kiss.”

And I lean into Niall’s beautiful lips, and smell his gorgeous scent, and feel his comforting warmth. Our lips brush together as I whisper “I love you.” 

“I love you too.” He whispers, low and husky. We share a passionate kiss that is too perfect to describe, and lean back..

Then we both whisper in sync; “Forever and always.”

-----------------------------------------------------

I can’t thank you guise enough! You have no idea how much I want to gives you all hugs and kisses and cupcakes :D so yeah!!!

Luff you guise!!!!!!!

<3 :) xoxo, NiamNarryShipper