Liam and Zayn, Zayn and Liam... Both of them?

LIAMS P.O.V.

Light. Bright light. That’s all I saw when I first woke up. I tried to get up to go the bathroom but something restricted me. Niall. I looked down onto his face, his beautiful, polished face. He looked like an angel sleeping and his skin was glowing somehow. There was a light shade of crimson on his fresh face. Aww! 

I couldn’t resist so I let my fingers glide across his cheek and run through his hair.

“You just couldn’t resist, could you?” He asked tiredly. He knows me so well.

“Nope.” I popped out the ‘P’. 

I leaned down to his face and kissed his forehead. I tried to pull away but he put his hand behind my neck and pulled me back in. “No.” He whispered. He kissed my lips so passionately, I could die. 

Then he moaned. Mmm... his moan is so sexy, I love it.

I pulled away. “Would you mind if I took a shower?” I asked.

“Only if I can join!” 

We both hopped out of bed smiling and chuckling like fools.

He turned the shower on and we both got in. I kissed his jaw. God, he was so tempting. I kept kissing him everywhere, deperately. We couldn’t have sex right now, but I could kiss him.

“We actually have to get clean, you know?” The blonde stated.

I smiled and grabbed the shampoo, plopping a dollop of it in my hand. “You asked for it!”  I put it on his head and massaged it everywhere creating bubbles and suds.

“Hey!” He protested. “That’s not fair. You’re gonna get it!” He took some shampoo and did the same to me. We rinsed it out after and then washed our bodies. Then we got out of the shower and dried off.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Later we found ourselves downstairs watching TV and eating breakfast.

“When are we going to tell everyone?” Niall asked.

I shot him a confused glance.

“You know, tell everyone we are a couple.”

I put my hand on his inner thigh. “We can tell them whenever we want to, as long as your happy with it.”

He smiled. “So we can tell the other boys today?”

“Sure... And then we can have a party!” I said ecstaticly. 

NIALLS P.O.V.

“YES!” I screamed. “Yes, yes, yes! Oh my god, it’s gonna be so fun!” 

Later we started decorating for the party and set up drinks and everything! Our house looked great. We were going to play loud music and have alchohol, snacks, candy, everything. I am so excited.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Louis, Harry and Zayn to come over immediately because we had something important to share. A few minutes went by.

Knock, Knock.

I let them all in and they sat down on the chairs and sofas. 

“So... erm, why are we here?” Louis asked impatiently crossing his arms.

Liam walked in the room and stood next to me, facing the boys. “Niall and I have great news!”

“Is Niall pregnant?” Harry said.

Liam and I both shot him a glare.

“That doesn’t even make sense.” Liam replied. He put his arm around my shoulder and pull me in close. I laced my arms around his torso. “We are a couple.”