The Party

ZAYNS P.O.V.

I can’t believe Niall kissed me. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I loved it. He has a boyfriend and so it was kind of wrong. No, it was really wrong. Then he admitted he had feelings for me. I want to be with him so badly. I can love him so much more than Liam and I can make him feel safe and secure. I can make him feel on top of the world ... ugh, what am I saying? 

I don’t expect him to break up with Liam for me, but he should do something. Like take a break. I don’t even know at this point. And guess what? I get to go to a party! I was using sarcasm ...

HARRYS P.O.V.

I am so excited for the party tonight! And not gonna lie, I was pretty bummed when Liam and Niall told everyone they were dating. I had to act like I didn’t know before because then questions would pop up and I also had to act like I was happy for them, pfft. I am happy that Liam is happy, but he would be so much happier with me. I am going mad!

LOUIS P.O.V.

I am so happy for Liam and Niall! I knew this day would come. They were practically married before they even started for real dating! It would be a lot cheaper if they lived together, their never without eachother. What the hell? Why am I thinking about saving money when I could be thinking about tonight? Carrots! What? I don’t know.

The Party: 8pm

NIALLS P.O.V.

I poured Liam and I some beer into two blue plastic cups. Liam wouldn’t be drinking a lot tonight because of his one kidney. I walked over to him.

“Here, babe!” I said handing him the drink.

“Thanks, Nialler!” Liam replied.

“Only one drink tonight, and please be careful.” I said protectively.

“I know, I know! Thanks, and I love you.” He kissed me softly.

“I love you too.” 

Liam walked to go talk to someone else.

I walked over to Louis and started play grinding with him. It was fun. He grinded on me back. He is so hystericall!

“Whoah! Back off my boyfriend, Lou!” Liam said jokingly. He put my leg between his, put his hands up and shouted. “Whoo!” 

We danced for a while and it was really fun.

current time: 10pm

LIAMS P.O.V.

I was dancing with Niall and he had to use the bathroom so he left. Suddenly Harry came over to me.

“Hey, Lili! What’s shakin’?” He asked. I could tell he was extremely drunk. He had to have had at least three or four cans of beer.