Announcement!

So hey there all you peeps. It's been a while, but after my hiatus I'm back and beginning to write again! This notice is coming quite a bit late, considering the book that I'm announcing has been published for a few weeks. But I'm lazy and a huge procrastinator, so I only just got the motivation to do this now. Anyone who checks my profile should have noticed this, but I'm adding this announcement for all the rest of y'all.

I'm pleased to announce that I have officially published my next book (possibly a series, I haven't figured that out yet). Now I said it was going to be another Naruto fanfic, but I was wrong. If you're no longer interested, stop reading here. The fanfic I'm writing now is actually a Pokémon fanfic, and it's for the Sun/Moon universe. I got inspired a good while ago when I played the game, and here it is!

Quick note, I do have plans for another Naruto fanfic. But I have exactly zero inspiration or motivation to write it, so that one's staying in the drafts for a while.

The new book is called Equinox, and the description will be below. I know most of you won't be interested, but if it's something you might be intrigued by, please go check it out! I'm currently (as of 5/17/17) two chapters and a prologue in, and I have high hopes for this one!

Anyway, that's it. The description is below, and thanks for your time!

Sanei Aket is just a trainer living on the outskirts of Hau'oli City with her father, a teacher at the nearby Trainer's School. She's been waiting until she turned sixteen to finally venture out on her island challenge, because that's the year her mother left on her own journey back in Johto. Little does she know that she's going to get caught up in the mess that is fast approaching the Alola region. Along with the other trainers chosen by Professor Kukui, she has to contend with Team Skull, the mysterious Aether Foundation, and the general difficulties that come with traveling with Pokémon.

And she couldn't be more excited.