Sunlight (SunsetxSci-Twi)

This is my first mlp one-shot

     All of the main 7 sat on the floor of Pinkie's house after the friendship games. Sci-Twi, as they called her, was the center attention. She was being asked questions about her old school, and what it was like. Sunset had become bored, and decided to spice things up.

"Hey guys, why don't we play a game. I'm getting bored of these questions." Sunset said.

"I say we should play truth or dare, find out some secrets about eachother!" Pinkie said.

"Sounds good to me!" said Rainbow, as everyone got in a circle.

"I'll start," said Sunset!" Twi, T or D?"

Turth, I guess, I've never really played this." Twi replied.

"Ok, do you have a crush?" Sunset said, as Twilight's cheeks reddened.

"Yes." Twilight said, burring her head in her arms. Sunset, worried she'd gone too far, went to comfort her friend.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, I shouldn't have asked such a personal question."

"No, it's ok, really, I needed to get that out." Twi said, continuing the game." RD, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Rainbow said.

"Ok, I dare you to tell us if, and who, your dating." Twilight said, smirking. Rainbow's cheeks were as red as her hair, and, as Sunset noticed, her eyes constantly darting towards Fluttershy. Fluttershy had her head in her knees, and was practly red from head to toe.

Rainbow Dash cleared her throat, and said,"Well, I am dating, and I'm dating ..." Dash looked over to Fluttershy, and softly said," 'Shy."

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! CONGRATS!" Everyone said, as Fluttershy hid her face in Rainbow's chest. Rainbow laughed, and said,"We would've told them eventually 'Shy, better now than later! I guess it's my turn, Sun, T or D?"

Sunset, who was often spaced out, said "Dare."

"I dare you to, tell us who you like." RD said, clearly out for revenge after her relationship was exposed. Rainbow knew about Sunsets crush on Sci-Twi, and obviously wanted to expose it. And that's what was going to happen.

"Well, I, um, I have a crush on, um, fine," her voice hushed to a wisper,"Twi."

There was a award moment of silence, as everyone, Sunset included, looked at Twilight for a response. All they saw was a tomato-red face, and some tears in her eyes.

"Is it true, do you like me?" She asked Sunset, looking at her, continuing,"because, if it is, I might..MPH" Sunset had kissed Twilight, taking her hand.

"Of course it's true! You're sweet and caring and loving and I love you!" Sunset said, hugging Twilight," So, will you be my girlfriend?" Sunset said, hope in her eyes. Twilight, in turn, held her hand and kissed her.

"Yes, of course I'll be your girlfriend." Twilight said, cuddling up to Sunset.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" said the rest of the girls, except, they noticed Rarity and Applejack were missing.

"Where's AJ and Rarity?"

A/N- Well, that storys the next one shot. I wrote this while I had no wifi, and will probaly post while I'm getting ready for my honors day tomorrow. Bye!