Screwball x Mothball

Soo, this one is for ScrewyxMothy.

     As Screwball sat in the living room of the small house her parents had gave them, she let her thoughts wonder.

     "Screwy! I'm home!" Mothball said, as he walked through the the door. He had been at the bakery he worked at.

     "Hey mothy! How was work?" Screwy asked, hiding something behind her back. She may not be her aunt Applejack, but she's a horrible lier.

     "It was good. Pinkie pie taught me how to make chocolate ganch. Screwy, how was the doctors today, did they find out what was wrong?" Mothball asked, referring to how Screwball had gotten sick that morning. She had never been sick before, so it had really scared Mothball.

     "Well, to say the least, I'm not sick." Screwball said, taking some papers out from behind her back. She reluctantly handed then to Mothball, who seemed to take forever to read them. When he stoped, she started to get nervous.

     "Is this true Screwy? Is this real?" He asked with a smile, that seemed to releve Screwball, as she started to smile.

     "Yes Mothy, it is real, your gonna be a dad!" She said.

     "Aww, this is wonderful! We have to tell all our friends, did you already tell anyone?"

    "Only Dinky knows, she was with me when I found out, and I wouldn't be surprised if Cinnamon Stick knows to. Other than that, no one knows. I think I know who we should start with." She said, and dragged Mothball next door to her parents.

A/N: Yes, I am still sick, but I'm incredibly board, and I've been in a mlp mood lately, so I wrote a short story, that's been in the drafts for a while. Hope you liked it.