Two major people noticed me!

Sooo. For those who don't know, I have a twitter. So I tweeted out PurpleRoselyn's cover of Rainbow factory. THEN SHE RETWEETED IT! AND LIKED IT!

Anyways, next, I commeted on two of Brittney Ackerman's tweets. One time, she just liked it, the other time she liked it, and REPLIED! I was so shocked. This happened all within the last 24 hours. Btw, the picture above is my conversation with Brittney.

This has made my day, as my mom told me we probably can't afford to go to my cousin's wedding in Florida, this October. Along with that, one of my mom's closest friend's husband has just been diagnosed with a stage three type of cancer. I'm not sure which, but it is serious. It's taken a toll on my mom, as she helps her friend through this time. Also, my dad has just started a new job, as he was laid off a few weeks back. He had been driving uber, but that barely made ends meet. So, now he works for the local Starbucks factory. No, it sadly doesn't mean we get free coffee(yet). But he's only in shipping for now, and today was his first day. Along with all that, getting me and my brother to and from school will be compilacated, due to me starting violin next week. I wake up early to catch my bus, while my mom drives my brother to school, and my grandfather or grandmother picks him up. More updates to come, stay tuned.