Rarijack (Sleepover part two)

This is the second part to this story. (Fixed spelling mistakes)

     As the girls looked around, Rarity had pulled AJ outside the room, and down to the kitchen.

     "Rarity, what the hay are you doing!? We were in the middle of a game!" AJ said, then looked as Rarity looked at her, and she knew something was wrong.

     "AJ, I have something to tell you. I, may or may not...um, like you." She said, her voice squeaked at the end of her sentance. AJ was shocked, so much so, that she was speechless. Rarity's eyes started to well up with tears.

     "Stupid! I'm sorry AJ, I should have just kept to..." Rarity trailed off as AJ grabbed her wrist. She turned around to meet AJ lips, only for...

     "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" said all their friends said. They immediately separated, and looked away from their hands, which were still together, and blushed.

     "Yall, stop sneaking up on us!" AJ said.

     "Well, you two stop sneaking away then! We were worried cuz we couldn't find you two." Rainbow said

     "Anyways," said Pinkie,"Let's go back upstairs and watch a movie, I'm bored again!"

     "Sounds great!" Said AJ, then jumped as Rarity jumped on her back. "Ok, onwards!"