Twipie

So this is a random twipie story. The inspiration is a brown recluse in my bathroom this morning. (Don't worry, my dad killed it)

     Twilight was heading to her bathroom, finding herself in a weird situation. It was storming, and yet again, one of her friends managed to be outside. This time, it was pinkie. As she reached the bathroom, she screamed.

     "AHHHHHHHHH! SPIDER! PINKIE!" She screamed as she curled in a ball. Pinkie, alerted by her friend's screams, ran to the bathroom. Pinkie was the only one who knew of Twilight's araclaphobia.

     "Where, where, oh, I see it, get behind me, that one is accually one we need to kill. (This happened this morning, belive it or not) It could make you really sick, and we don't need that." Pinkie said, as she smashed the spider.

     "What kind was it?" Twilight asked, as Pinkie flushed it down the toliet.

     "Well, it was a brown recluse, but it's a dead kind now." Pinkie said, trying to cheer her scared friend. While Twilight was still scared, she did let out a snort.

     "You always know how to make me feel better Pinkie!" Twilight said, snorting again.

     "You know Twilight, you have a really cute snort." Pinkie said, smiling at her alicorn friend. Twilight, taken aback by the commet, smiled back,"Thank you Pinkie, is there something else on your mind you'd like to tell me?" Twilight said, being able to tell Pinkie was uneasy. Pinkie sighed, and asked Twilight,

     "Promise, no Pinkie promise you won't hate me?" Twilight nodded and did the Pinkie promise. After she was done, Pinkie took a breath, and said," IREALLYLIKEYOUANDWILLYOUBEMYMAREFRIEND?"

     "D..dd..did you say what I think you said? If so, Yes, of course I'll be your marefriend!

     "Oh, that's a relief, I thought you wouldn't like me that way."Pinkie replied.

     Twilight, instead of saying anything, kissed Pinkie, then said," of course I do.

A/N- I got a tooth pulled today, or yesterday I should say, because it's 12:18 AM. GOODNIGHT, Oh, and I'm back, I got my tablet.