Chapter 12♥️

Btw that's just my favorite song atm lmao.^^

Jacelynn's POV

I woke up at 7am. I only put on a underwear, a sports bra, a PINK windbreaker, black jeans, and Vans.

I walk downstairs and everyone glared at me. I walk out the house and sit on the porch.

I think about what happened at school yesterday.

Would I have to face Jordan, today.

Would I have to face Nyla, today?

Would I have to face Ryan today?

After all, I could stay home with Antonio. He was suspended. But my grades are shit right now, so I guess I'm going to school.

I put my earphone in and just take the 10 minuet walk to school.

When I arrive, my siblings were already there. I entered the large school and walked through the hallway.

Everyone was staring at me like I did something wrong. Everyone made faces at me.

I tried my best to ignore them and walked to my locker.

Suddenly, someone is right next to me.

I turn to the left, and it's Nyla.

"Can I help you?" I sarcastically smiled.

"Hey I uh, just wanted to apologize about yesterday. I made it look like we were dating and yeah. Like, I didn't mean for it to come out that way and I'm sorry. Is everything okay with you and Jordan?" She said apologetically.

"I don't even know what's up with me and Jordan right now..." I look down.

"Im really sorry Jace." She looks at me.

"It's okay, I guess. I say closing my locker.

"So, were cool?" She smiled.

"Yeah" I chuckled.

Then, she hugged me. I hugged back and we were standing there for 2 minutes like idiots.

We both pulled away from the hug and she looks at me straight in my eyes.

Then, she kissed me.

"Nyla, what the fuck?" I pulled back and pushed her off of me.

"You really thought I was sorry? You little slut. Btw, tell Ryan I said hi! Oh wait, didn't he molest you, like you dad did to you?" She laughs and walks away.

Everyone in that hallway was literally laughing at me. I ran to the bathroom and locked my self in the biggest stall.

Why does everyone do this to me?

I just cried and cried for what felt like hours.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••