Chapter 17♥️

New fav song atm.. ^^ listen to it if ya wanna..

Jordan's POV

We were all talking in the waiting room and trying to get our mind off things for a few hours. Of course, we were all still worried.

I check the time:

11:09pm

Then, Dr Canlon came out to see us.

"Well, hows my daughter?" Ms Jiminez anxiously got up.

"We performed the blood transfusion, but she did not react to it very well. We had to medically induce her into a coma and we are currently praying that she will get better."

"W-What?! When will she wake up? Will she be okay?" Her mom began to look more worried than she already was.

"We don't know when she will wake up. Our guess is months by the way she is performing right now." He looked at us all.

My heart dropped. Was this my fault? Why couldn't I have just talked to her.

"There has to be something that you can do, at least. That's my daughter in their!" She yelled.

"Ma'am, we've done all we can for right now. I truly hope that she is okay." He stated.

"Well, can we see her at least?" Her mom sniffles.

"Yes, right this way." He waves and we follow him to a room in front of the waiting room.

"Only family." He stopped me and my mom.

"That's our....cousin!" Kathy pulled me in.

We walk in and I see Jacelynn with her arm stitched up and she's on some sort of machine.

It just breaks my heart to see her like this. I really hope that she gets out of this coma, soon.

We all sat in silence for a while, while my mom was still in the waiting room.

"Hey Tony, remember the time when Jacelynn pantsed you at the beach?" Crystal laughed.

Soon, we all began to laugh and Antonio rolled his eyes.

"What about the time when she where she put glitter in Kathy's pants!" Antonio laughed.

"Hey, remember when she had that dog that never left her side? What was his name. Chimichanga?" Her mom chuckled as her tears began to vanish.

"How about the time where Jordan asked her out at the mall?" Antonio said as everyone awed.

"Wait, what? You were my daughters boyfriend?" Her mom questioned.

"Well actually, im not a b-" I was interrupted by her hug.

Why did she hug me?

Oh well.

The less she knows, the better, I guess.

"Tell me about why she did this." She looked at me and demanded an answer.

Gulp.