Chapter 14♥️

Jordan's POV

"I know for a fact that I haven't been myself since the breakup last week, but idk what to do.

My feelings are honestly so hurt that I don't care about anything anymore.

I just want to go run up to Jacelynn and forgive her, but I know that she wont care.

She doesn't care about me, and she never did. At least, that's how I feel."

"Look, Jordan. I know she cheated on you, Just try to get your mind off things." Raegan looked at me as he was sitting on Justin's lap.

"No, no this isn't right." Justin shook his head.

"What do you mean?" Raegan looks at Justin.

"Jacelynn wouldn't cheat on Jordan. Does she seem like the person that would do that?" Me and Raegan look at each other.

"When I first met Jacelynn in that plane, all she talked about was you, Jordan. She obviously really liked you. Now about Nyla and Ryan, there's probably a good explanation for that." Justin let Raegan off of his lap and sat next to me.

"Whatever. I'm only gonna be here until tonight anyways." I rolled my eyes.

I know that Justin didn't wanna believe that Jacelynn kissed Nyla and Ryan, but what about those pictures. Just thinking about them made me furious. Either way, she kissed her "best friend" and mine.

I guess people have been worried about me. I haven't texted or called anyone since the breakup last week. I haven't posted on social media, either.

I decided to fly out to Minnesota with Jaegan to get my mind off things. I'm leaving tonight, though.

So, I guess I'll go live so people don't think that I'm dead.

I tell the boys bye and head to my hotel room. I open my laptop and went straight to YouNow.

Did I really want to go live in YouNow.

I shut my laptop and just pulled out my phone to go live on Instagram.

People started to comment:

UR NOT DEAD AHHHH

WHY DID YOU AND JACELYNN BREAK UP?

No #Jorcelynn?

Where are you?

"Okay okay. First of all, I'm in Minnesota until 1am. Wow it's like 6pm. But I'm not dead. I just haven't been feeling well."

People comment:

Fucking liar

What happened with Jacelynn??

Tell us Jordan!!1!1!

"Since a lot of people are asking about Jacelynn...Yes, we split. But, out of respect for her I won't say why. Im just gonna say that she did something that I don't really agree with, and it hurt me a lot." A tear slid down my face.

"Oh yeah. A supporter that I met today, her name was Alex I believe? She wrote me a letter and I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet so I'll read it right now. Dear Jordan, I live you so much. You are my inspiration and I look up to you a lot. I just hate seeing you sad and i understand that Jacelynn cheated....on you... with her and your best friend....but I hope you...get better." I realized what the letter said and quickly stopped reading.

Oh my god. I really should've read that before I read it on a live stream.

People started to comment like crazy:

I KNEW SHE CHEATED!!!

I'm gonna give her a peace of my mind!!

That's not true tho. Jordan is lying.

I'm not a fan of her anymore!!

Would she really do such a thing??

I knew she was a SLUT

WHY DID U DATE HER OMFG!!

I just ended the live stream.

I knew that she was gonna get a whole bunch of hate now. I really didn't want that to happen.

I tweet out:
@JordanBrooke14 : please don't hate on someone because of something that happened in the past...

Then, I get a call from Joey.

"Hello?" I spoke into the speaker.

"JORDAN!! You need to listen to me, man!"

"Okay okay, what is it??"

"Jacelynn didn't cheat on you. Ryan took her to the computer lab and he sexually assaulted her. Than, Nyla was just trying to be all up on Jacelynn so that you'd break up with her!!!"

My heart stopped for a second. Could this be true?

I felt a sign of relief but, I was also hurt. I was hurt because Ryan lied to me about the situation. Also, I just read a letter to everyone that she cheated on me!

"Are you fucking with me?" I yell through the speaker.

"No! Just bring you ass back to Pennsylvania!"

"Okay okay!" I hung up.

I love Jacelynn and I'm relieved that she didn't actually cheat on me, but was she gonna hate me for all the hate that she is receiving.

Idk man, I just need to get her back.

Okay I'm sorry I missed an update but I'll probably update twice today. So yah.

-Angie💕