Chapter 15♥️

Jacelynn's POV

I woke up at exactly 12:00pm. It'd been three weeks since the breakup and I'd been 2 weeks clean today.

I got up, took a shower, brushed my teeth, did whatever I had to do, and just stared at myself in the mirror.

I wondered why people hated me so much. After all, I did "cheat" on Jordan. Apparently, I was a slut, too. I started to loose supporters, and gain a lot of hate on social media.

I just stare at myself and think:

Am I really an ugly whore like everyone says I am?

Eh, fuck it.

I grabbed scissors from the sink cabinet and held it up to my hair.

Do it, Iacelynn.

I began to chop off my long black hair. It fell to the floor. I end up cutting it shorter than I expected. It's length was down to my shoulders. It was even, so I liked it.

I blow dry my hair and pick out an outfit for today.

I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I sit at the kitchen table next to Kathy.

"You know mom is gonna freak, right?" Kathy looked at me like I was crazy.

"What do you mean?" I look at her.

"This!" She touched my hair and I slapped her hand away.

"I don't care." I shrugged, because I honestly didn't care.

Suddenly, Mom walked from the living room, into the kitchen.

"Jacelynn Elizabeth Jiminez, where is your hair?!" She screamed at me.

"Right here, duh." I point at my hair.

"No, where's the rest of it?!"

"I chopped it off." I laugh.

"Why the hell would you do such a thing!"

"I wanted to change."

"Well, you went behind my back. I'm pretty upset about that." My mom said as she sighed.

Ugh, I feel bad now.

"Im sorry mom, I wasn't thinking."

"If you're gonna change you appearance, tell me before you do."

"Okay." I kissed her cheek.

Suddenly, Someone knocked on the door.