Chapter 16♥️

Jordan's POV

I finally arrived in Pennsylvania. I got up from the plane and exited.

I began to look my mom and Piper.

I needed to hurry up and tell Jacelynn about how I felt.

Maybe after that, there would be a possibility of us getting back together.

I just really care about her and I was stupid for believing everyone else. I just want to be able to call her mine again.

"Jordan!" I turned around to see Piper.

"Hey, where's mom?" I picked her up.

"The bathroom." She said, eating a Hershey bar messily.

"Piper!" I say as I put her down.

She licked her fingers and I just stared at her with a disgusted look on my face.

"Hey hun." My mom kissed my cheek.

"Mom, can we hurry up and go home? Ill explain in the car." I exclaimed.

"Uh, sure." She said as we exited the airport.

We shuffled to the car and I quickly buckled my seatbelt.

"Spill the tea, hun." Mom said as she began to drive.

"Okay so...do you remember Jacelynn?"

"The girl who just moved in town with the big family?" My mom questions.

"Yeah, her. So basically, we were talking for a little and we kissed and I asked her out, so we started dating. Soon I saw pictures in the internet of her and Ryan kissing and her ex bestie Nyla, so I broke up with her because I was hurt and sad. So I was on a livestream last night and I accidentally admitted to my fans that she cheated on me and they posted a lot of mean stuff on her page. After that, Joey called me and said that Ryan and Nyla framed her and they were both sexually assaulting her. So now, I gotta go to her and apologize for everything cuz I still love her, mom!" I said with one breath.

"You love her? Aww Jordan!" She piched my cheek.

"Mom, stop it." I blush, "But we gotta hurry so I can tell her how I fell!" I exclaim.

"We'll be home in about 20 mins." She says as I fall asleep.

••••••••••••

I woke up and we were in the driveway. I unbuckled myself and grabbed my luggage from the car.

I walk inside and race upstairs with my luggage. I opened my room door and jumped on my bed.

"I missed you." I say as my voice muffled through the sheets.

Oh shoot, I gotta see Jacelynn!

I raced back downstairs and began to open the door.

"Jordan?!" My mom yelled.

"Um, can I go now?" I asked.

"Go ahead, Romeo. Be back by 10:30. It's 7:00 so hurry." She calmly stated.

"See you later!" I yelled as I ran out the house and down the street.

I ran up to Jacelynn's lawn and began to calmly walk to her door.

My heart began to pound. This was the first time that I was going to see her in three weeks. I hope that we can talk about everything and see where we'll go from there.