Chapter 2

I couldn't tell if I was still dreaming or If I was awake. All I knew was that the strange man was there and kept talking as if I wasn't there. I walked over to him waving my hand in front of his face. He didn't even flinch, I must be invisible I thought. We were in some kind of control room. It was amazing metallic and spacey like in Star Trek and stuff. -I don't watch Star Trek so I am sorry if my information is incorrect.-

"Hello can you see me?" I asked hopefully maybe he could at least hear me. He looked up from a book he was reading and looked nervously around the room.

"What! How the.. Who the... Why would... Who are you?" He asks looking right at me. He had gotten up and started waving his hands all around. He was a funny one I could tell. I wAs relived he could see me though.

"I'm Jamie Oliver please please help." I said feeling weaker and everything had doubled. I then fainted. "HELP!" I screamed shooting straight up in my bed at the hospital. It was just a dream I thought to myself. I looked around there was a bunch of teddy bears and cards. How long had I been asleep. I looked at the calendar on the wall it has only been a day or so. I pressed the button that let the nurse know I needed help. Almost instantly a nurse RN into the room flabbergasted. She looked at me with disbelief.

"How the heck?" She said still staring at me as if I would disappear at any moment.

"What year is it," I asked her.

"2020," she replied opening the window to reveal flying cars and jet packs. OH NO!

Sorry really short chapter and I promise to be coming out with more. Author