Chapter 3

For the next three hours all I can do is sit there in a hospital bed. I sit tears silently running down my face. Everyone is rushing around me talking, crying with happiness of course, and just trying to see what had caused me to wake up from my 4 year coma. It hadn't even felt like an hour had gone by but 4 entire years. I have practically been dead for 4 years. That isn't even the worst part Holt is.. why of all things.... he's dead. About two years into my coma he was mugged and shot down in a Shell of all places. The first place we met. Why did it have to end that way of them all.

Flashback.....

"Oh my goodness I am so sor..." I said looking up at the guy I had just spilt my slushy on. Of course he had to be adorable. We locked eyes for a minute then when I realized I was staring I quickly looked away. Blushing I said " I am so sorry I should have looked where I was going,"

"No it's ok I was actually coming over here to get your number," he said then realizing he said it his eyes widened in shock at the words that had come out of his mouth. We locked eyes again this time neither of us looked away until he said "So what do you think?" he asked a slight scared look in his eyes.

"Uh... um... yes of course sure, I'm being to upfront aren't I?" he just shook his head laughing.

Flashback......

That's how it all started an apple slushy and his hazel eyes. My eyes started tearing up again as I thought of our first date. But I didn't have that long with my thoughts before doctors started coming up to me and asked me stupid questions like what was it like in the coma? Did I feel different? I could hardly breath before one doctor said he needed to perform some tests. I was then plopped on my feet and dragged out of the room and into the elevator. He was a very odd looking doctor. But then again it had been 4 years. Suddenly the elevator stopped and lights began flashing. I looked at the doctor but he just pulled out a screw driver. No wait it was the man from right before I went into my coma and in my dream.

"Who are you!" I yelped finding my voice and picking up the closest thing to me. Which unfortunately was a bar of soap that was left probably from someone trying to pickpocket it. I held it up in front of me while he just turned his head and looked me over. I just kept staring at him before I started laughing. He instantly turned completely towards me completely baffled by my sudden outburst. I then took my chance and grabbed his screwdriver thingy and pointed it at him. At first he looked scared and then quickly let his self control take over him.

"Well that's certainly one way to get someone's attention now isn't it Jamie,"

"Who are you, tell me now or I break this thingy jigger," I said looking him straight in the eyes with the most serious look I can muster. I'm not usually serious so I copy how my parents look. His eyes go wide at the mention of breaking his screwdriver. Seeing his week spot I started prodding him with questions. "Who are you and how do you know who I am?"

"I am the doctor and I am your father," he said serious faced.

MWAhahaha cliff hanger is the doctor her real dad? Why are they in an elevator? Why am I asking questions you cant answer? Find out next chapter..... ~ Author