Chapter 4

Jamie P.O.V.

I look at him wide eyed as I grip the screwdriver harder. I put it at my side. "I'm not that stupid Dark Vader," I said a smug look on my face.

"Well I can say I tried can't I," he said a small smile on his face.

"Now who are you and why are you here? How do you know my name and why where you in my dream," I said. My last question obviously shocked him. He looked up at the ceiling and ignored me.

"I am the doctor, my psych paper told me the answer to your second and third question and you have as good a guess at me. I mean you were the one to enter my TARDIS and I have questions of my own." he said suddenly the elevator we were in shot up like a rocket. I felt like me clothes were getting lighter so I looked down and my clothes were disappearing. But you couldn't tell because the doctor was glowing! I started screaming and the force of going up caused my legs to buckle under me. I just sat there screaming thinking to myself "I'm going to die! I'm going to die!"  It stopped as suddenly as it had started.

"Jamie is that you?" asked a voice. I know that voice I looked up to see Holt in his car. At his house I immediately look down at my self and see that my clothes changed! I was now wearing a green crop top with a pink skull with a black cami and dark pink camo skinny jeans. I look up at Holt and see the shock in his eyes. "I thought you were in the hospital in a coma like you have been for the last 2 years!" he got out of his car and walked towards me. I started walking towards him. but before I could reach him I heard a car honk and screaming I started running towards him and pushed him before I heard myself scream with an immense pain shooting up my left leg.

Holt P.O.V.

I heard Jamie screaming as she pushed me out of the way. If she wouldn't have done that I would have died. I felt the ground moments before Jamie falls on top of me. I feel blood run over my leg as I quickly sit up. Jamie was bleeding and badly. If she didn't get to hospital fast she would surely die. I pulled her up with me and picked her up bridal style and hurried to my car. "You'll be fine trust me, I'm not letting you go that easily." I sat her down in the passage seat and flew to the drivers seat.

"Holt is it really you?" she asked looking at me with weary eyes. I could feel the tears come to my eyes and quickly wiped them away.

"Yep its me sweetheart," I said starting the car and pressed the gas petal. It sent us shooting down the street towards the hospital. As I looked over she was fighting to stay awake. At the same time she was trying to stop her leg from bleeding.

"Just in case I don't make it I.."

"You will make it don't even think that you won't got it Jasmine Marie Cardiff," I almost yell as she pulled herself farther in the seat. She had that "I love you, you little brat," look in her eyes knowing I would rather die than live without her. And I know she feels the same way.

"Ok Holt John Harkness." she said a faint smile on her face. I looked forward and saw a blue box in the middle of the road. I was going to fast to stop and it took up the entire road. I looked at Jamie and said.

"Just know I will always love you no matter what," I looked at the road and drove straight towards the box and closed my eyes. It was suddenly just darkness.

"Well that anti-climatic wasn't it?" a voice asked.

Please guys tell me what you think and also I really want you to tell other people about this story so I can get some ideas on were this story should go. I have an Idea but I really want to know what you amazatizing people have to say!!!!! ~ Author : )