Chapter 11: Mini Golf

(Slight smut in this chapter (kinda sorta),, you've been warned)
Normans POV:
I woke up and Juliet was in a ball, tucked into my stomach. Her hair was in her face so I gently pushed it behind her ear. The morning sun was barely streaming through the blinds but it was still pretty light in my room. I turned my head to my clock and realized it wasn't even eight in the morning. I only had two more nights to spend with my baby girl, my soulmate, and my bestfriend. God I was gonna miss her. The next two days were going to be all about her. They were were going to be perfectly perfect and I was going to make sure of it. What ever she wants to do, we'll do.

I slid out of the bed and jumped in the shower. The cold water felt so nice, I didn't understand how people could take hot showers. Why would you want to take a burning hot shower when you can take a nice, cool relaxing one? After about five minutes I heard a small knock on the bathroom door followed by the turning of the knob.

"Norman?" Juliets sleepy voice called. She was so cute when she was still half asleep. "Good morning baby, how'd my girl sleep?" I said through the sound of the water. I just heard an "eh" before the sink started.

Not even a minute later she was stepping into the shower. I smiled down at her and pulled her in. She immediately jumped back when the water hit her skin. I turned it slightly on hot and watched as she ran her fingers through her long hair. I hugged her from behind and put my head on hers. She yawned and spun around to face me. "I love you baby girl. You know that right?" She looked up at me and nodded. "Why do you always say that? I mean, I love you too but now you know I do so why do you ask?" I bit the inside of my lip before answering. "I just want you to remember. Remember that I love you and you're my absolute world. Remember that even when we fight I'll still love you and be here for you. That's why I ask. I want to make sure you remember how much you mean to me. I love so much JJ." She seemed satisfied with my answer so she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me.

Her lips felt soft against mine and they tasted sweet. We moved in synch in each others arms. I made my way down her chin and collerbone. I could feel my member getting hard against her thigh. Even through the water I could see her begin to blush. I didn't even know why she was blushing but I smiled to myself because of how cute she looked. I rubber her clit and she let out a soft moan into my chest.

"Norman," She mumbled into my chest. Our breathing rate picked up as we both began to reach out highs. She seemed to become impatiant with my member waiting by her entrance. I slowly started inching my way in. Her nails were digging into my shoulder blades by the time I was all the way in. Her moans got louder when I hit her sweet spot. I pumped in and out slow at first and then faster. "Norm, Norm," Was all she could get out before we both came and I pulled out. "I love you JJ," I whispered, pulling her into one more kiss.

After we both got dressed we went into the kitchen and ate some breakfast. I had french toast and Juliet had a bowl of cereal.

About 30 minutes later we were still sitting on the couch watching tv. "So what do you wanna do today?" She looked up at me before answering. "Hmm, Can we...go play put put?"

"We can do whatever you wanna do babygirl," I said. Eye jumped up in my lap and purred. JJ stood up suddenly and took my hands. "Well what are we waiting for? Come on silly," She giggled, pulling me up. I chuckled but let her pull me up off the couch. I put on a pair of shoes and JJ put on some black slides. She had on a dark purple tee shirt, jean shorts and long, black nike socks.
The drive there was quiet. JJ had been singing to most of the songs that came on and even though I didn't like half of them, I didn't change the station. Her voice was beautiful, though she didn't seem to think so. Every time I'd glance at her she'd sing just above a whisper. It took about 25 minutes for us to get there and thankfully there were only two other people there. We both simultaneously opened our doors and stepped out. I walked up by JJ and snaked my arm around her waist. She looked up at me and smirked before continuing to the WELCOME sign. There was a man standing there and he nodded at our sudden appearance.

"Welcome to Molten Mountain Miniature Golf Course, what can I do for you?" He questioned in the most bland voice ever. "Two please," I said. The man handed us two gulf clubs and two black balls. JJ took a club and her golf ball and went towards the START HERE sign. "Thanks," I added, walking off.

It took me 3 tries to get the ball into he first hole and JJ got a hole in one. She just laughed at me and began the second course.

After almost two hours of golf, we were done. Juliet obviously won. Not by too much, only 24 points or holes or whatever you call them. We decided to go grab lunch considering it was past one. "I want ice cream," JJ said as we pulled into the Wendys drive thru. "Babe, I tought we were getting lunch," I questioned, looking at the menu.

"Welcome to Wendys, order whenever you're ready." The girls voice came through the speaker. "Uh yeah, give us one second."

"Please Norman, pretty please," She begged like a five year old. I gave in pretty quickly, only because there were people waiting behind us. "Um could I get two small chocolate frostys and a bacon cheese burger," I told the girl. "That'll be $4.50, pull to the second window," I did as she told me, traveling past the first window and to the second. I grabbed a five out of my wallet and handed it to the lady standing there. She handed me my extra 50 cents and two frostys. I gave one to Juliet and put mine in between my legs. A few seconds later she came back with my sandwich. "Thanks," I said driving away.

After we were on the main road JJ started devouring her frosty. "Is it good or are you just inhaling it?" I questioned, a smile forming on both of our lips. I used my finger to scoop out a small bit of ice cream. "Hey JJ,"
She turned her head to look at me and I smeared some on her nose. After gasping she took some of her ice cream and smeared some on me. Hey!" I complained, punching her arm lightly.

Here I was falling for this beautiful woman and I couldn't catch myself.

Holy moly I'm drained. This is my fifth day of summer break and I'm absolutely pooped. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to coment and vote babes. I love you (but not as much as Jeffrey & Norman;) Buy honestly,who can blame me?
norman kisses
xxx