《Prologue》

(Warning): Braix is accidentally spelt Braid and Brain.

I was sitting on a desk of an extra classroom. It was around twelve thirty and everyone would come to see me at this time. I looked at the clock and counted down the minuets left until the door would become unenclosed.

"And.... now." I whispered to myself.

The door of the extra classroom flew open revealing many students. They were all like vexed monkey-- uncontrollable and irritated.

"Serena! Let me go first!" Screamed a blue haired girl.

"Tiffany, it's my turn!" A pink haired girl pushed her.

Suddenly everyone started to push and pull each other. I cringed at the sight and couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed a marker and headed to the board. I thrashed the marker into it.

Bang!

Everyone stopped fighting and screaming. They looked at me with surprise. Each one of them looked like a stupefy possum.

I cleared my throat. "Could everyone please wait in a line outside!" I scolded. Everyone nodded and headed outside. I sat down on a desk again and waited for the room to become vacant.

When everyone drained out of the door way I took a seat on a chair. I sighed a breathe of relief and gently put my hat on a desk. "First person please!" I shouted.

The door opened. A boy with long black hair and pail skin stood there. He was tall and fairly slender. He was wearing a marvellous blue jacket and a gorgeous red hat.

"Please come in." I said.

He closed the door behind him and walked towards me with ever so delicate steps. It was as though he was trying not to step on a flower that had just sprung out of the ground.

Then he sat in a chair in front of me. His bright blue eyes sparkle in the light of the classroom. His eyes said that he was scared of something. Very scared. He gulped. That gulp sounded like he was gulping down a rock. It sure felt like that too.

"My name is Calem. I would like to get me future told." His voice was strong yet pain still sealed into it. There is only one thing that would break a boys heart so much.

"First you must tell me about your break up." I told him calmly.

His eyes widened but he quickly recovered. "So you really are clairvoyant. I was about to tell you the same thing."

I winked at him. "Now, back to business. The break up."

He nodded. "Yeh, um..." he started to whistle an uneven tune. "You might know Shauna. She's the Vice President of the performers club." He finally said.

I nodded urging him to go on.

"Well, we kinda...." I stoped him from talking. I already knew what he was about to say.

"You made out with her behind the lockers when you were dating Hilda?!" I said.

Calem gulped again. This time he was gulping down a weighty bolder. "Yeh, and now Hilda is dating Hilbert."

I face palmed. "Now, I need to see your future. For that I need a single strand of hair."

Calem almost chocked on his own saliva. "What?! H-Hair?! I thought you would just tell us our future!" He screamed in a disturbed voice.

I nodded normally. He shook his head. "Fine..." He grumbled under his breathe.

I took out some scissors from my bag. I snipped a strand out of Calem's perfectly silky hair. I put the scissors back into my bag and touched the strand of hair. Then I saw it.