6. Νορε

'Every dream begins with a dreamer'

I lay confused on my bed. 'Love starts with the greatest thing that you can find.' My moms voice echoed through my mind. "You used to talk so much about love, but it hurt you. It hurt me too. How can I ever start again?" I whispered to myself as a tear cascaded down my face.

I stared up at the ceiling. I imagined my mom looking down at me. "Serena, what are you doing like this?" She asked me. "Don't you want to go to the new café that just opened? We can enjoy scones and hot chocolate like we would do everyday back in Anistar city!" I smiled. "I would love that!" I replied.

Imaginary mom held out her hand for my to take it. I tried to grab it but she faded away. I looked at my hands. "Thats right, your probably avoiding the police." I murmured. With a sigh, I changed into a turquoise tank top, a dark blue jacket and pink skirt with white leggings.

I walked downstairs to where Dawn and Ash were. Dawn was flipping through TV channels and Ash was playing with Braix. Once they both noticed me, they looked at me queerly. "Why are you dressed like that?" Ash asked me. "I wad wondering if you guys wanted to go to that new café with me." I said with sweetness barely making its way into my tone. Dawn and Ash looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure."

Once we arrived at the store, it was surprisingly empty

Once we arrived at the store, it was surprisingly empty. Well, by empty I mean it wasn't crowded. I here we're only a few people sitting at tables and discussing important issues or having a friendly conversation. Then I looked over at Viola talking to her mother. Viola and her mother were exactly what I want me and my mom to be like.

"Come on Serena. Let's get this scones. I sure am hungry!" Imaginary mom said as she appeared in front of me. I smiled and nodded. "I would love to eat some warm scones!" I told her. "Oh and don't forget the hot chocolate! I've heard that it's mouth watering!" Imaginary mom exclaimed. For awhile me and my imaginary mom had a short conversation but when I tried to hug her I felt Dawn about to shake me.

"I have to go." I told Mom. "I understand." She replied. "I'll always be with you, though. Maybe we'll meet when your alone." She smiled. "Maybe." I nodded and felt Dawns hand gripping onto my shoulder. I snapped out of my world of fantasies. "Dawn don't worry, I'm fine." I told Dawn. "I sure hope you are." Dawn rolled her eyes. "Go and pick a table I'll-" "bring the food, I know."'I smiled at Dawn.