3. Extraordinary

ˋA prediction is what I see.
A prediction of you and me.'

I ran after Braix

I ran after Braix. "Braix come back here!" I yelled. Although I already knew where Braix was heading and how I could catch her I still ran after her. Why, you may ask -- it's because I wanted to have some fun.

Both of us ran across my huge backyard and I got wet in the process for I was trying to get Braix into the cream plastic tub so she could tack a bath. I carried a small bucket of water in my hands and creeped up towards the vixen. I smiled and splashed the liquid onto her. I ran away as I giggled for now she was running after me. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door and both me and Braix were driven to a halt. "I'll be back Braix, you stay here in the sun." I smiled.

I walked into my large bungalow of a house and trotted all the way to the front door. I heard two more knocks so I opened the door revealing Dawn and Ash. Dawn was dressed in a denim jacket matched with a black tank top, a blue skirt and a grey-blue muffler while Ash was wearing a plain blue jacket and white shirt.

"Hi?" I said. Dawn and Ash laughed.

"You guys are here because you wanted to

"You guys are here because you wanted to..." I coughed. "Hang out?" I asked. Dawn nodded. "We wanted to take you to a new bakery. It's definitely delightful and I'm sure you'll love the treats!" Dawn said. "Your not talking about a bakery Dawn, your talking about the new restaurant that opened last week. Never try to lie to me again." I said in a monotone. Ash chuckled. "Yeh, we were. And by we I mean I." I instantly slapped his back after those words escaped his mouth. "Don't ever say that again or I'm going to drop a mountain on you!" I screamed. "Aye!" Ash said. Dawn giggled. "Young married couple." She said. "Excuse me?!" I exclaimed. "Aren't you planning on marrying Paul?!" I angrily said. "Well, he hasn't noticed me yet... but the day will come!" Dawn said.

All three of us began to talk about the rest of the day. We decided that me and Ash would give Braix a bath while Dawn made lunch and then we would watch a movie in my room.

As me and Ash ran after Braix I tripped over a rock. "Owww!" I screamed in pain. Braix ran up to me and sniffed my foot. Ash trotted over to my body that was now lying down on the freshly trimmed grass. He chuckled. "Wow, you are so aware of your surroundings!" He said. "Could you please just help me!" I groaned. "Sure. Wait here, I'll be right back." He told me. "It's not like I can go anywhere." I replied sourly.

"Alright, I'm done." Ash said as he rubbed the balm on my bruise. "It still hurts!" I complained. Ash sighed. "It takes time -- idiot -- and it's not like I can cast a spell on it." He rested his head on his crossed arms. "You have the power of hypnosis! Of course you can!" I yelled. "What do I do? Hypnotise the bruise to go away!" He yelled back. Braix began to bark. "I'll be inside if you need me." Ash snickered. I looked over to Braix who was now next to me. I rubbed her back and smiled. "I guess it was silly of me to yell at him, wasn't it?" I said to my Vixen.

 "I guess it was silly of me to yell at him, wasn't it?" I said to my Vixen

This chapter had nothing to do with the story and it was really short. I'll update something better next time!

 I'll update something better next time!