4. Sere's Stalker

"If I were one of these snowflakes in the wind,
would I get to you quicker?"

"If I were one of these snowflakes in the wind,would I get to you quicker?"

I picked myself up and rubbed my bruise to make it feel better. I had just finished drying Braix so she could be clean. I felt better after running around with her -- the fresh evening air hitting my lungs, the soft grass tingling along my feet, it was all wonderful.

I ran into the house while Braix chased a butterfly throughout the backyard. Dawn was on her phone and Ash was watching TV. Dawn put down her phone and sighed. "Paul still hasn't followed me back on twitter." She groaned. I giggled. "Just wait, the time will come." I told her. Dawn pouted. "I hope your right..." She mumbled. I patted her stiff back. "I'm clairvoyant, I'm always right."

After that Dawn lectured me about why Paul is so hot and all that but as always I lost interest. My gaze landed on Ash Ketchum, the unpredictable boy that I couldn't see the future of at all. He looked so soft, fragile and delicate -- almost breakable -- but I knew he wasn't. He was just that type of guy -- a player.

His phone vibrated and he looked at it. He typed in his password and he clicked an app that I couldn't see. He started to type on his keyboard while chuckling. I crept up to the couch he was sitting on from behind and looked over his shoulder by holding his back. Ash immediately switched off his phone and looked at me with a weird expression. "What?" I shrugged. "Never do that again!" He said with a bullet of sweat rolling down his forehead. "Why?" I asked. He smirked. "'Cause I'll do this..." He said while pulling me onto the couch. He started to tickle me and I laughed so much that I cried.

"Ash s-stop it!" I laughed. "And why should I?" He teased. "Ash, I'll k-kick you!" I said through pearls of laughter. "You wouldn't." Ash stopped tickling me. "Oh I would!" I suddenly jumped off of the couch and I ran to my room.

I looked the door and sighed. I looked at my laptop. I could probably watch a movie or something. I turned it on and entered Email. I scrolled through my inbox to see an email that stood out from the rest.

"Calem....?"

?"