Chapter 17//Golden Buzzer Pt. 1

Bree's POV:
A few weeks after my accident, I felt great and like I wasn't going to randomly out of nowhere fall to the ground while becoming unconscious. I've been taking it easy and slow, but I want to get back into the game! I want to help on missions and prank my brothers! So, I looked up a list of things to do on a boring Saturday.

I scrolled and scrolled, nothing. Nothing I would be interested or literally anyone ever! One of the suggestions was to actually knit special sweaters! Sure old women like to, but not me! I'm a teenager. I began to think, and decided to search something more challenging. I typed in: list of things to do with couples. Yep, I brought Chase into it. Well, kinda without him knowing, but he'll enjoy it either way!

Again, I scrolled and thought that all of the suggestions were lame and too stereotypical or too romantic. We just want, well I just want to have a fun time with Chase and stuff before the romantic things. Those are only a once a month thing. Like tom, but actually something that you want to happen to you.

Finally, I found something interesting: a game show. It wasn't just an ordinary game show, though, it was hosted by Principle Perry and is hosted at our school! Maybe Chase and I could do it for a laugh.

I turned off my phone and jumped off of the stool I was sitting on in the lab. I remember Chase was doing something upstairs, If he's not there than I'll check all over the house. I can do that, ya know? Super speed rocks, except for when you accidentally text while doing it and you run into a mm industrial, concrete, and extremely hard WALL! I gotta admit, Mr. Davenport was right about that.

      I ran up the stairs and first checked the computer room, you know, other than the whole house. Our mansion is FULL of freakin' technology! But sometimes it's a good thing.

He wasn't in there, so the only other place he could be was in the lab. I sped to the elevator and waited for it to go all the way down. It finally opened and I saw Chase doing his homework, of course, on the cyber desk.

I walked over to him and looked over his shoulder at what he was doing. "Hey, Bree." He said as he continued to focus. "Chase, so I was looking on the school website, and there's gonna be a partner game show at the school on Saturday!" I told him with enthusiasm. He looked up at me from his work and gave a 'no way we're doing that' face. Chase replied, "That's so lame. Wouldn't you rather go to a movie or something?" Maybe he was right. "But we could do it for a laugh?" He nodded a little bit. "Okay, okay. Let's do it." He replied and I patted his back. I walked over to Adam's capsule and threw in a car air freshener. Chase turned around to look at me. "What are you doing?" I pushed the hard glass door shut and said, "We forgot to put the freshener in it again." He nodded understandingly while pointing at me. I pointed back at him and nodded.

It was Saturday already. Almost time for the game show at the school. Principal Perry said that a quarter of the student body was going to be there. This school was kinda small so that wasn't that many people. "Chase! Are you ready?!" I yelled across the living room to Mr. Davenport's desk where Chase was checking himself in the mirror. He's so cute when he does that.

//Chase's POV:
I'm actually a little excited for this. I mean, it's lame and at our school, but it's something I can do with Bree without looking suspicious. Our family thinks that we were bored and we just wanted to be partners, probably because I'm the smartest man on earth. The point is, they don't suspect a thing. Bree and I can blend in. No matter how we feel about each other.

I continued to tie my tie in the mirror. It was my casual tie that wasn't too classy for anything. Bree was waiting for me at the door. When I was finished, I turned and walked over to her. "Bye, guys!" We both yelled out to the house hoping that our family New that we left. We closed the door behind us and made the choice to take Davenport's car. Yep, just us two in his priceless, sleek, black, self-driving car. He did his test drive the other day, so it was safe. Next week is the opening of that new yogurt shop, so Bree, Chase and I are gonna take this car to impress our friends and more so our new friends.

In the car, Bree and I practiced asking each other questions, and read flash cards. The best way to go into something is prepared. "What is the first twenty digits of pi?" I asked her, her face expressionless. "Uh, Chase, I don't think Perry will ask that, and you are the only one who knows that." I gave a smirk and nodded my head. "I'm not the only person, but yeah, I guess." I laughed a little and she giggled, which she only does around me. She makes me happy all he time. There's rarely any time where I'm not happy and then she enters the room and I continue to act that way.

We were finally at the school. I opened the school doors for her and we entered the gym. In the gym, the ceilings had streamers and the floor was covered in confetti. The chairs all stared at the small stage where Bree and I would take our place.

It was an hour into the game show. Bree and I were sweating like crap. The questions were harder than expected. Sure I knew everything about physics and logic, but Perry's questions were the opposite of logic. Confusing as it was, I guess I was having a little fun. Bree and I were loosing to Trent and Caitlin. I never thought that they would join forces. Against us, they would. So it's not that much of a surprise. Perry's questions were more brain teasers than actual trivia. How could Perry get into our heads? All I know is that she did, and she did it good.
//Bree's POV
How could this be happening? Perry is just a small little leprechaun! How could she be melting Chase and I with these questions? "How good would Harry Styles be at Styling if Harry Styles styled hair?" Perry asked with an eye brow raised. Chase nudged me because he knew I loved and knew all about One Direction. "Well, he would probably be bad because, like, his hair is so LAST YEAR!" Stephanie blurted out when she smacked the golden buzzer. "She's right!" Perry yelled with excitement and Chase and I groaned. "How can we be twenty points behind?" Chase asked. I just replied, "How am I supposed to know? Your the smart one!"
"But you know all about-"
"No! I only liked that band for-"
"I thought you knew that! We're-"
"SHUT IT!" Perry yelled in our faces when we began to argue, "Does it matter? You're just gonna lose anyways!" She laughed and continued asking trick questions. Chase and I both glared at each other a little, then gave Perry the biggest dead eye we have ever given.

/\Authors Note:
There are probably a BUNCH of spelling errors, so just comment and tell me and I will fix them. Thanks! Remember to comment, vote, and share with your fellow friends who also ship these two cuties as much as I do! Bye fishies! ~MJ💚