How it all started [Hinata Shoyo]

For: Hiyori1403
Hope you like it! Sorry for the super looooooong wait. 😬😓

The indent Paragraphs is flashbacks.

  Hinata Shoyo

Your POV

  Going home from school being this happy had been continued ever since you transferred.

  You got to your house and went inside.

"I'm home!" You shouted cheerfully.

"Welcome back, [Y/n]!" Your mom replied.

Entering you room, you jumped quickly on your bed, wanting to stay there forever... But no, you got homework to do.

You got up, had a quick shower and wore comfortable clothes. 

You got your book and your pen, sat and put some music on since you find it very inspiring and relaxing at the same time while doing homework.

"Alright, lets do this." You said as you opened your book.

▪️
This is all how it started..

It was a normal day at Karasuno. You continued to eat, but boredom is really killing you.

You recently transferred here today, not knowing much about things here.

"Pst." You heard. "Hey! [l/n]-chan." He whispered, but it sounded like he's shouting.

You looked where it came from, only to find a guy with orange hair sitting behind you.

"Helloo! I'm Hinata Shoyo" He said with a bright smile.

"Hey, Hinata" You can't help but smile back. "Nice to meet you"

"Do you need help with anything since you're new here? I could show you around!" Hinata said cheerfully.

"Sure, if you don't mind" You replied and giggled.

You thought he was really cute while showing you around. He would make everything interesting.

▪️
You were done with homework, exhausted. You didn't even closed the book, you just wanna sleep already.

Beeep beeep beeep beeep.

There goes the alarm clock, wouldn't shut up about informing you that it's morning already.

  You got up and started the day preparing first, being too excited.

You picked your clothes from your closet and put stuff you needed in your bag.

You looked outside the window, the sun shinning made you smile.

Walking towards the dining room, you saw your mom and your brother/sister (If you have any).

"Good morning!" Your mom greets you.

"Morning, mom." You greeted back and started to eat breakfast.
▪️

  A month has passed and you've been noticing that your heart flutters everytime you're with Hinata or you would blush if he gets close.

'What is this feeling?'

"[Y/n]-chan! Did you see that?" He asked after spiking the ball perfectly.

"Woaah! Soo cool!" You said in awe wich made Hinata chuckle.

"Hinata watch out!!" Someone shouted.

Bang.

"Oww!" He groaned in pain.

"Hinata are you okay!?" You ran to where he was, checking if anything happened.

"I-I'm okaay!" He replied standing up.

"You should be careful, okay?"
▪️

  Remembering all this made you blush. Those memories brings you happiness and made you realize how lucky you are to have Hinata always there.

You stood up washed your dishes and went straight to your room to prepare.

You wore your clothes, did your hair and made sure you were ok about everything about your look.

  After fixing everything, you wore your shoes. Looking into the mirror, satisfied, you heard the doorbell.

You rushed as you were dying to open the door, almost bumping into everything.

▪️

Hinata told you to meet him outside the school in lunch time. "Maybe he needs help with understanding something?"  You wondered.

You saw Hinata leaning against the wall while looking down.

"Hinata?"

"O-ohh! Heyy!"

"Is everything alright?" You were too concerned at this point. He wasn't replying, there was just.. silence.

"So, [y/n]-chan.. " Hinata broke the silence.  "I really wanted to say this."

"Hm? What is it?"

"I really like you.."
▪️

"Coming!" You shouted. You opened the door and smiled.

"Hi, [y/n]-chan!" Hinata greeted, cheerful as ever. "Can we go now?"

"Sure, Shoyo." You smiled.

"I love you, [Y/n]~." He said in a tone you'd always hear.

"I love you too, Shoyo."

What could ever go wrong with this date?