Suprises [Oikawa Tooru]

A/n: Hello, everyone! I've decided to add more to the story since the other ones are pretty short and stuff (Sorry for that! T^T).  So this is going to be a pretty long one!

[b/f/n]- best friend's name.

Thats all I wanted to say! Thank you!
•••••••••••
Oikawa x Reader

School was over and so are you. You leaned into the locker, still thinking about what happened earlier.

*5 hours ago*
"There he is!" Someone would always shout whenever they see Oikawa. You grabbed your letter and you try to give it to him.

"Oikawa-kun!"

"Oikawa!"

'Heres my chance!' You said to yourself.  You  tried to get Oikawa's attention, but no.. You couldn't.  Ever since you tried, his fangirls hated you. They would do anything to have Oikawa for themselves.

"Hey!" You shouted while his fans tried to push you away.

"Oikawa-kun is ours only, got that? Don't ever try to get close to him again or else." One of them said while ripping your letter.

"But-" you got cutted off by [b/f/n].

"[y/n], It's okay. " You felt water forming in your eyes. You cant take it anymore. There was nothing for you to do left.

*end of flashback.

You sight and opened your locker. A pink
note was there.

Hey, [y/n]!

You ok? You seem gloomy today.. Cheer up!~ It's gonna be okay! :)

Your secret admirer

You blushed after reading it. You smiled and kept the note. You close the locker and walked home.

Little did you know, Oikawa was watching you from afar. He smiled knowing that the letter helped you cheer up.

"Oi! What are you smilling about? We need to go to practice!" Iwaizumi said while he punched Oikawa's arm

"Oww! Iwa-chan's so mean!" Oikawa replied with a pout.

"How was it with the letter?" Iwaizumi said as they walked towards the gym.

"Eh?! You know about that?" Oikawa said with a surprised expression. "It made her cheer up, I guess"

"Y'know you gotta talk to her. Your fan girls had been treating her very bad lately."

"Give me more time, I still don' know ho-" Oikawa had been cutted off by Iwaizumi's kick.

"Ow!"

"idiot! You need to think of something fast!"

"Geez, okay then"

*After practice

"[y/n] lives near your house right?" Oikawa  asked the Iwaizumi.