Jealousy [Tsukishima Kei]

(A/N) Just a short one for now. Im running out of ideas. Anyways! Enjoy~
----------------

Tsukishima x Reader

You were the manager of the boy's volleyball club. You joined, because you used to play volleyball, but seeing them play made you want to learn more about it. So here you are, at the gym helping the boys practice.

Except that Tsukishima, your boyfriend didn't want you there as a manager, but you joined anyways.

"Hi [y/n]-chan! Can you help us? Just throw the ball at Kageyama" Hinata said while doing puppy eyes. You couldn't resist. He looks very cute, so you had to say yes.

While helping out the duo you can see Tsukishima glaring at you guys.

"Tch.." He whisphered to himself then sat on the bench to drink water

"Weird.." You said looking at Tsukki with a confused face. You have never seen him like this. Never.

Practice has ended. Every one is exhausted, even you. You notice that its getting very late. You are about to walk towards Tsukishima to let him know that you're going home, but you remembered what happen earlier so you just stepped out of the gym without him knowing.

Tsukishima saw you stepped out of the gym. He immediatley run up to you to know that he's walking you home. You just go with the flow.

The walk was pretty silent. You were about to break it except that Tsukishima spoke first.

"Oi, [y/n]-chan. Can I say something?" He said in a serious tone. You didn't talk, you just nod in response.

"Can you stay away from those two? You might catch their stupidity." He said. Your eyes widen and you start bursting out of laughter.

"What?" Tsukishima said with confusion. You ignored him and just continued laughing. "Oi! [y/n]! Whats funny?!" His reaction seems like he is starting to worry, but you didn't mind.

"Kei, are you jealous of Hinata and Kageyama?~" you said smirking.

"What? No." He said with a supprised expression. You could tell that he was really jealous back there.

"You were!"

"I wasn't."

"You were."

"I wasn't."

"Say what you have to say, but you were totally jealous!" You said smilling and crossing your arms.

"Shut up.." He said. He is very pissed off right now.

"I love you, Kei!"

"Well, I don't" He said while smirking.

"C'mon!" You said while pouting.

"Okaayy! I love you too [y/n]"
-------------------------
Gaaaahh! That was a fail. Forgive me. T^T

Next up is Nishinoya x Reader