Staring [Nishinoya Yu]

Nishinoya x Reader

School is finally over. You decided to stay for a little while to do homework so you don't have to do it at home.

"Done!" You said in relief while closing your notebook and textbook. You got up, fixed your clothes then left the room.

While walking outside you heard the squeaking from shoes and the sound of the ball getting hit. You got curious so you went near the gym to take a little peak.

You went inside and sat down the bleachers. You saw your crush, Nishinoya doing rolling thunder. You giggled as you saw it wich made the team look at you.  You are not red as a tomato.

"Hey! Noya-san, who's that pretty girl over there?" Tanaka whisphered to Nishinoya who is spacing out since he saw you.

"Nice serve!" Hinata said as Kageyama prepares to do his serve.

The ball successfully sailed across the net.
It is now going to Nishinoya who is still spacing out.

"Nishinoya!" You shouted as the ball gets near to his area.

"Wh-what?"

Bang!

Nishinoya's POV

There she is. The girl I like since we we're first years, but I don't think she likes me back.. Now, she's here watching us play volleyball.

I could just stare at her all da-

"Nishinoya!" (Y/n) shouted.

"Wh-what?"

Bang!

"Owww!" I said as the ball went into my face. So much for staring at her, shes just soo pretty. I thought after getting hit.

"Noya-san! Are you ok?" Tanaka said as he dashed towards my direction.

"Nishinoya-senpai!" Hinata said as he got closer aswell.

"Im fine! Lets continue th- Gaahh!" I don't have my balance as I stand up.

"Nishinoya, I think you should rest a bit" Coach Ukai said as Suga helped Nishinoya to the bench.

3rd person view

You sat with Nishinoya on the bench. His eyes widen as he saw you sitting right next to him. He was slightly blushing. 

"A-Are you ok?" You asked slightly blushing aswell. 

"Yeah, Im fine" He said while smiling. You couldn't help but smile back. "What brings you here, by the way?" He asked you. Right now you don't know what to answer. Your heart is beating like crazy. 

"U-umm.." You didn't know what to answer. "I was just curious of the sounds that came from here, so I decided to take a look"  

"Ahhh. Since you're here do I'll walk you home. Its getting pretty late" You blushed as he said those words. Your face is crimson red from that reply.

"Are you sure? You might be tired.." You replied shyly. You really want him to walk you home. He's your crush after all.

"Nahh! Its Okaayy! I'll treat you a popsicle if you want!" He said with his large grin of his. You DEFINETLY love popsicles! specially the soda flavored ones just like what Nishinoya likes. 

"Sureee! If its okay with you" You said while giving the cute smile Nishinoya admired the most about you. 

Training has ended. You got your fixed your things then exited the gym with Noya. Both of you went infront of the store. You see 2 guys aproaching you. You felt nervous.

"Hey there! you look very cute!" one said "Yeah, How about we walk you home?" the other said. You have the feeling that its gonna turn out bad if you'll walk with them. You knew what exactly is gonna happen. 

"Uhh.. I-" 

"Ehem! I'm her boyfriend, I'll be walking her home." Nishinoya said. Your face was VERY red at this moment. You don't know If its true or not. You're hoping its the first one.

"Iesh, okayy! We'll be leaving" one said. As they left Nishinoya handed you the popsicle 

"Thank you" You said while blushing.

"Hey, [y/n]-chan. Be honest okay? D-do you like me?" He said while a light shade of pink appeard on his face. 

"I-I.. Uh. Y-yes. I do like you.." Right now your scared theres two things that could happen at this very moment. 

"So, I guess what I said is true already, huh?" He said while smiling. You couldn't believe it. He likes me back?  You asked yourself.

"Wh-what?!" you asked. "You.. Like me back" You said while pointing at him

"Well, yeah! You are the reason why I got hit by the ball. I couldn't stop staring at you" He said. 

"O-oh, Hahaha! Gomenn!" You slightly chuckled to what he said. 

"Heyyy! Don't laugh! Its true Y'know?" He said blushing of embarassment

"Ahahah! Okaaayy! Lets go home now?" You asked. 

"Sure! From this day on you are officially my girlfriend!" he rests his arm on your shoulder (A/N: Just pretend that you guys have the same height). 

"Thats great." 

-------------------------------

Wah.. So short. So Sorry, potatochaan if it sucks. I'll make it up next time!! T^T

Next up: Yamaguchi x Reader