Maybe,maybe not

Pacifica POV

I'm unwanted,unloved,and unhappy.

Why did they leave me?

Why am I lonely?

I don't like this feeling...

I am only 15 years old.

No one took me in.

Until one day........

"Pacifica! I hope you feel at home here!"said Uncle Bud.

I haven't seen him for a couple of years.

I smiled. I chose to be happy. Even if they're gone.

I got my bags and put my stuff up in the attic. Now I have to share rooms with Gideon,my cousin.

He didn't seem to notice me.

"Long time no see,Pacifica."said my 13 year old cousin,Gideon.

I said,
"Can't you fix your hair for once?"I said,giggling at the sight of Gideon's tangled hair falling into every direction.

        Third person Pov

""What do you care?"he said.

"Oh I don't know. Don't you have any friends here? I can help you."said a smiling Pacifica.

Gideon stared at her and sighed. He still couldn't believe that the once orphaned girl who lived in the orphanage for so long would be so happy and giggly.

"I rather stick with Robbie and Wendy."said Gideon,absorbed in his book.

"The old ones?"said Pacifica. She picked up the book from Gideon's hands.

"Isn't it too early for you to read Math books???It's summer,Gideon."

"Pacifica,give it back!!! Why don't you roam the town instead of annoying me?You can make friends yourself."

"That won't be too hard.Bye Gideon!"said a jumping Pacifica.

She raced to town,wanting for new adventure but all she could ever do was talk and talk and talk. Many people took a liking of her but Pacifica experienced ennui among them.

Even though going to the forest seemed really dangerous,she still went there because Pacifica never really thinks of stuff. She just does.

Pacifica happily greeted the forest animals. She climbed a tree and looked at the distance.

"I wish you guys could see this. It's so beautiful."said Pacifica.

She looked down and her eyes widened .
How is she going down now?

She carefully stepped on a branch and another branch and another branch.

"This isn't so bad."said Pacifica.

Suddenly,she stepped on a weak branch and the next second she was falling.

Pacifica closed her eyes and screamed.

Suddenly,her stomach stopped lurching.

She opened her eyes and she found herself in the arms of a guy.

The guy had brown hair that sweeped to one side. He had beautiful blue eyes. They stared at each other for a moment .

The guy put her down.

Pacifica smiled and held out her hand,saying,
"My name is Pacifica. Thank you for saving me."

The guy stared at her hand and said,
"What are you doing?"