I'm Not Hungry

Its been about a couple weeks since my first day. My alarm goes off waking me up. "Well here's to another day." I got up and got dressed, then I looked in the mirror. "Jeez I look fat." I sighed my mirror always seemed to point out my flaws. I finished getting ready and headed to the bus stop. We arrived at school and I began my day as usual. The bell for lunch rang and I headed to the cafeteria. I sat down at my usual table, with Sarah. She was up getting her food, I just sat down at the table. "Hey, why aren't you getting any food?" she asked me. " I'm just not that hungry." I replied. "Wait a minute, are you not eating because you want to lose weight. You don't need to do that you're already skinny!" "no, no I'm not doing that I'm just not hungry right now." After lunch I went on with my day. Then after school I went home. "Hey hun, how was school? You hungry?" mother asked me. "School was fine, and no I'm not hungry, but I will get something later." I said, but I never did. "Hey Mary, your not anorexic are you?" Sarah asked the next day. Even though I was I wouldn't admit it, "of course not, I'm just not feeling that well, plus I had a large breakfast this morning." I said even though I had nothing to eat for breakfast. I occasionally got a snack at school, or at home but I never had anything big. "Okay, as long as you ate breakfast. I hope you feel better! Hey are you going to the football game today?" "I don't know if I should go." I said. "C'mon its gonna be awesome please come please please please." she begged me. "Alright I'll come as long as you'll stop making those puppy dog eyes." I laughed. Well lunch ended and my day went on I continued to barely eat anything at all. I texted my mom saying that I was staying after for the football game.