Goodbye

The next day an announcement came on over the speakers. "I am sad to say this but one of our fellow students, Mary Ellington, committed suicide yesterday." Eli screamed, "No! Why would she do that! She can't be dead!" He fell to the floor in tears he couldn't keep it in. Just one day before, I came home in tears, no one else was home. I couldn't take this pain anymore I texted Eli, "you are the best boyfriend any girl could ask for! I'm sorry I put you through all this. I love you so much." he responded with "I love you more than you could ever know." I went to the bathroom, I wrote a note saying, "I am sorry I had to go and make you both so very sad, I couldn't deal with this pain anymore, I'm not weak, I suffered through so much pain for so long, I decided I wanted to end my pain permanently. I don't blame anyone for my suicide it was my choice. I love you all." I wrote a separate note. I filled the bathtub with water. I shut the bathroom door and I got in the bathtub. I took the blade and cut my wrists. "Ow!" I shouted, I tried to ignore the pain. When my arms hit the water it stung. I closed my eyes, this is it world goodbye. Back to present day, Eli was called down to the principles office. What if I was still alive and this was just to teach people that what they say and do does effect people. That didn't happen though, I was not alive because my parents didn't come home until late last night. I was already gone by the time they got there. Eli walked into the office and was handed a note. He read the note as tears started to fall down his face, "Eli I am so sorry I had to leave you, you meant the world to me. You helped me through so much. I know your crying while you read this, and I'm sorry. I couldn't deal with this pain anymore. I hope this will make you stronger I love you."