chapter 26

"Well.." I began. "Why don't you just look for yourself." I really didn't feel like wasting my energy explaining it.

I let my guard down and let the memory come flooding back. It wasn't the full dream but he got the main parts. He touched his forehead to mine and we stayed like that. His grip on the back of my neck loosened. I opened my eyes to see his snap open. Worry, fear, anger, sorrow, guilt, pain, so many emotions crossed his eyes.

"I wouldn't kill you, Ever." he sighed, taking my hands in his. The marks still burning and sore. I pulled away from him abruptly and jumped off the bed.

"What you said about me. Wa-" I was cut off.

"Everleigh, drop it. I'm not in the mood for this shit." he growled.

"Well I am! You either better have a good damn reason or you'll watch me walk out that door." I raised my voice, glaring at him.

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Sit," he gestured to the bed.

I shook my head and he huffed.

"What I said was true. I do wish things were different. We could have lived in peace and happiness." he stated bluntly.

I felt like he had stabbed a knife in my heart. Just like my dream. I choked back a sob.

But I have you now, like this. And to have you, is all I could ask for." he looked at me holding my gaze.

The sobs fought through and I covered my mouth to contain them.

"You are one the princesses of Zurlei. The dark angel lands." he sighed.

"Im not a princess." I wiped my cheeks with my sleeve.

"You are. Whether you like it or not. King Xavier has disappeared and right now you are the only one capable of taking over." He sighed once again.

"Is that my dad?" I whispered.

He slipped off the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned my head against his chest listening to his heart. For once, I was grateful for the height difference.

"No, he's your uncle. I have no clue who your dad is. You are the only heir to the throne that has their power." he grabbed my hands and held them between us.

They started to faintly glow. The glow was getting brighter when an image of a black dress popped into my cupped hands. I gasped and pulled away from his grasp.

"What was that?" I asked in awe. "I just was thinking about my dream and-"

"I have no clue." he started. "I just knew that you had telekinesis." he seemed happy.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why are you so excited about this?" I growled.

"Ever, you're gifted. Enjoy that, some of us don't get gifts." he explained pointing at himself.

I sighed. "I'm gonna try again." I took a deep breath.

Concentrating on my a certain image, I tried to do it again. Nothing. I squeezed my eyes shut and held my breath. I had no idea how long I had stayed like that, until I heard Matt speak.

"Hey, babe stop. You're turning purple!" he chuckled.

I let out the breath and sighed. I growled then plopped down on the floor.

"Now, now, let's not throw a temper tantrum." he teased.

"Shut up," I growled again.

He bent down and grabbed my face in his hands. His lips moved in sync with mine. I fisted the hair at the base of his neck. He moaned and I smirked. He pulled away and lifted me up with him.

"Let's go tell Nan." he gestured toward the door.

I nodded and skipped away. Matt chased after me poking my sides. I screamed and ran to the den. Nan sat on the couch watching The Last Song. That movie was awesome.

"Oh, sorry Nan. I hope we didn't disturb you." I apologized.

"No, no. Quit being silly, of course not." she waved me off.

"Nan we came to tell you something." Matt began.

She glanced at my wrists. I hid them behind my back and forced a smile. Matt noticed and grabbed my waist slinking his arm around my body.

"Everleigh, has this gift. We already know about the telekinesis, but she's more powerful than we thought." he explained.

He cupped my hands together, but I waved him away.

"I can do this on my own," I teased.

I cupped my hands together and Matt grabbed my waist. They started to glow. How the hell was I doing this? I smiled and the glow got brighter once again.

keep it up babe

alright mr.bossy

don't call me bossy

I just did watcha gonna do about it

this

He gripped my waist harder and pulled me against him.

Finally a picture popped into my hands. It was fuzzy but I could make out something moving. I let the tingling feeling flow to my hands and the picture got more sharp. I put my hands down and it stayed there floating in mid air. I gasped and the picture zoomed out. Turns out it wasn't a picture. It got blurry then it came into focus. It was a belly. My belly. The scene was this exact moment right now, but it was the future. I looked at Nan confused.

"Hun, don't freak out," she assured me.

"Why would I?" I gasped.

"Sit," she gestured to the love seat.

We sat down and she sighed.

"You're pregnant." she said tears coming to her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys short. I know. Enjoy or not I don't care. Love y'all ;*

-BooXx