chapter 27

"What!" I yelled.

"No, no, no, no, no, I am not pregnant." I whisper yelled.

I turned to Matt. His eyes wide and watery.

this is your fault

His eyes widened. "N-now babe, you know I didn't plan this." he tried to stop me

I started to get up and he grabbed my wrists. I growled and tried to get out of his grasp. I was thrashing about like a crazy person. He turned me and wrapped his arms around my body.

"You know I didn't want a baby," I whispered. There was no way I wanted this at a young age. What if I turn into my mother? I whimpered and he wrapped me tighter. His arms were like ropes encasing me to his body. I gave up and leaned into him, hoping he would support my weight.

I don't want to be like my mother

babe, you know I won't let that happen. you're going to be an amazing mom. I love you, and so will the baby.

Nan grabbed my arm and squeezed. I sighed and held my head in my hands.

"A baby's a big responsibility, but I know y'all can handle it." she soothed.

"Nan, when are mom and dad coming back?" he questioned.

She scrunched her face up trying to remember. "In two days."

It was Saturday, so they'd be here Tuesday. Telling them, would be the hardest thing for me. What if they don't accept it.

"Stop, they love you and they will love the baby." he sighed.

He turned me around and rubbed my shoulders. He kissed my forehead and tilted my chin up to look at him. Nan excused herself and went off doing her own business.

stop fretting, everything will be ok. I will protect you with my life

I know. I love you.

love you too.

I scrunched my face up. I hated when people tell me that. It sounds like they are just agreeing with me.

well then I love you more.

I giggled and kissed him passionately. He wrapped arms around me when I tried to pull away. He held me there and I rested my head on his chest.

"Why don't we take a nap? Its been a long morning." he chuckled grabbing my hand.

I nodded and walked to the bedroom. He took off his shirt and shorts, heading to the bathroom. Closing the door, I immediately grabbed the shirt and stripped. Once I had it on, I slipped into bed without him. I laid one hand on my belly and tears came to my eyes.

I promise I will do everything to protect you. I'll be a good mother, and I won't neglect you. I'll love you for who you are and nothing could stop me from loving you everyday. You'll be my everything, along side your father. I'll be with you the whole way.

------------------------------

to clear up confusion in the end she is talking to the baby. Well I know its short but more to come for sure! Love y'all;*

-BooXx