Chapter 1: 5 years later

As Tsuna started growing up, people realized he wasn't normal. He never cried once and would sometimes speak Italian without realizing it, even though he had never been taught.

Unlike most kids who would prefer to read a 20 pages picture book, he would prefer an adult book, preferably in Italian. He could do mathematical equations that sometimes stumped even college kids and once in a while, he would talk like an old man, which makes even adults feel like they're smaller than him.

Giotto POV:

Even though I was obviously different from other kids, my family loved me all the same.

My brother, Natsu, who's older than me by 2 years, would beat up anyone that insulted me, like an overprotective brother. I was so lucky to have him.

My mother, Nana, was so sweet, naive, and such a talented cook. She would do anything for my brother an I. Her only fault is that she's very oblivious to the point that she would buy any excuse or lie that was thrown her way, no matter how ridiculous it sounded.

My father, Iemetsu, on the other hand, is an immature idiot who's never home and lies about his job. Who the hell, besides Nana, would believe that stupid postcard that claims he was in the South Pole doing construction work?! And when he is home, my only wish that he would leave. He would hug my brother and I to death and would cry and whine like a 3 year old whenever things don't go his way.

Even though I have Natsu and Nana, it's still lonely without my guardians. I miss having to break up a one sided argument between G and Ugetsu. I miss having to calm down the demon known as Alaude. I miss having to stop whatever schemes came into Daemon's mind. I miss Knuckle's shouting. I even miss Lampo's constant whining and complaining.

I can't even tell anyone about my problems because who in the world would believe me? Who would believe that I was the founder of Vongola that was brought back to life?

That's what I thought before I met a tonfa wielding maniac.

I was in kindergarten, reading outside during recess, when a kid was flying towards me with a tonfa in each hands. I jumped out of the way and the weapons hit the ground, creating a small crater.

'W-what the hell?! How can a kid have so much strength?!' I thought in shock.

I took a closer look at him and the first thought that came in to my mind was the name of my Cloud guardian.

'It can't be!! A-Alaude?!' I shouted in my head.

My hyper intuition told me that this kid in front of me was my previous Cloud guardian, Alaude.

'So he was reborn as well?' I thought to myself.

I was so happy that tears almost came to my eyes and I was frozen still. Alaude took this chance and came at me with a fierce attack which I narrowly dodged. My guess is that he's doing this so he can confirm who I am. I do look a lot like my previous self.

Actions speak louder than words, so I began to fight back at him to prove who I was and by the time a teacher came to break us up, we were both covered in bruises and dirt. When we stopped, he looked at me with the same looked Alaude would always have when he was satisfied.

We were both taken to the infirmary and there was a moment where we were left alone.

"So it really is you, Primo. You're still as strong as ever." Alaude said with a light chuckle and a smirk, breaking the silence.