Chapter 4: The Baby With A Hellish Kick!

Giotto's POV
'Let the games begin.'

"Ciaosssu. My name is Reborn and I'm your new home tutor." Introduced Reborn.

Natsu looked at the 'baby' like he was completely insane. "But your just a baby!" He yelled.

Nana looks at him with a blank expression, then suddenly gives Reborn a nice and bright smile and says, "Hello. My names Nana. It's nice to meet you!"

Natsu stares at her in disbelief while I just stood there, looking at the scene in an amusement.

"But he's just a baby!" Natsu repeated in complete, utter disbelief.

"He's the real deal, Natsu. Give him a chance." I replied calmly.

My brother looks at me in surprise. Whenever I make a statement like this, I'm always right.

He then looks at the sun arcobaleno warily. I guess it is strange for anyone who's a civilian, besides Nana, that a baby suddenly shows up claiming to be your tutor.

Anyone connected to the mafia world knows about arcobalenos and their fearsome power, so it wouldn't seem all that strange for them and me.

But... for Natsu...

Anyway, after a few minutes, Natsu and Reborn went to his room while I decided to tag along.

"Okay, who are you, because you're certainly not my tutor!" As soon as he said that, he put his head closer to the baby and pointed a finger at him, then he was gifted with a nice, solid kick to the face.

"Gah!"

"I have no openings. My true line of work is assassination." The arcobaleno explained as he opened his suitcase, which was filled parts of a riffle and quickly pieced them together. "My real job is to make you a mafia boss."

I sweat dropped. 'So blunt. Nono sure sent an interesting one.'

Natsu had a big opening at his mouth when he heard that. "Wh-WHAT?!" He yelled out. "A-a m-m-mafia boss?!"

It was obvious that my brother didn't believe a single word that was said so I tried to reassure him.

"Natsu... he's telling the truth." I calmly claimed.

He then looks at me like he couldn't believe that I believe. I can tell my brother is now thinking if he should believe this or not, since I'm always right about these kind of things, thanks to my hyper intuition.

"I was assigned by a certain man to train you into a strong and dependable mafia boss." Reborn continued. The riffle he was holding was pointed to Natsu.

Natsu then turned towards me.

"Tsuna... please tell me you're joking." He pleads "I mean, how can he be saying the truth?! This kid must have lost a few screws to the head!"

I turned my head away, feeling really guilty that I couldn't do what he asked of me.

Reborn then smirked. "Should I shoot you once?" The sun arcobaleno's finger suddenly went dangerously towards the trigger.

"Wait!" My brother put his hands up in a panic wave in front of the hitman's face. I'm guessing he doesn't want to be shot by the hitman.

Then he looks at the rifle, probably thinking that it's a fake.

"This is not a toy." Reborn suddenly states.

My brother than looked at him with a surprise look.

Reborn smirked. "No, I'm not reading your mind. You're just easy to read."

Natsu then looked really creeped out.

"Tch. I'll just go down stairs and find something to eat." The arcobaleno then went downstairs.

Natsu sighed in relief then turned to me. "Tsuna, you didn't seem to be surprised in the least during all of this.

He noticed, huh? He's more observant than I thought.

I pretended to look confused. "Really? I guess I'm better at hiding my emotions better than you." I teased, hoping he'd drop it.

He didn't.

"You're lying to me." He states with confidence. "Now please tell me what's going on, Tsuna." It seems his hyper intuition is starting to grow.

I smirked and waved a finger in front of my brother's face. "Nah-ah-ah! You have to wait until it's time." I then stood up and left the room to contact and meet up with Alaude and Knuckle.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks for meeting me, my cloud and sun." I state seriously. We were at our usual hang out spot.

It seems they can tell I have something important to say, because I only call them by their titles when I'm extremely serious and they both leaned in, interested.

"I come with news regarding that."

Alaude smirked. "So Nono finally made a move. About time." Then he looked down in deep thought. "Are you sure that your brother will be able to get Vongola back to its true purpose, Giotto?" He looks at me with doubt written all over his face.

Knuckle laughed. "That's why we're here, right? We are here to observe to see if he can.

I nodded. "That's right and judging what I've seen so far by living with him, I have faith in him, but I don't know whether or not his new knowledge will corrupt him." I admitted. "But if I really know my brother, I'm sure he'll pull through."

Alaude just hn'd.

"Hey, Lampo was kind of like him when he first came to Vongola, except Natsu is less whiny and cowardly. And look how much he grew, both in strength and maturity." I tried to reassure him.

Alaude scoffed. "Even though that stupid coward grew, he's still a cowardly herbivorous weakling."

I sweat dropped.

"So." Knuckle suddenly says. "What kind of person will be training him?"

I smirked. "An arcobaleno." I replied.

A surprise emotion suddenly landed on their faces

That was when a blur passed them at high speed, but with the trio's trained eyes, they were able to make out a Natsu in only his underpants with a dying will flame in the center of his forehead with a baby and a sun pacifier following him.

"I WILL CONFESS TO KYOKO WITH MY DYING WILL!" He shouts from the top of his lungs.

My cloud then turned to me. "You're seriously going to leave Vongola to someone like him? I refuse to acknowledge such a herbivore." He snarls.

Knuckle went into his overprotective brother mode. "If he hurts Kyoko, I will punch him with my Maximum Break!!"

I laughed. Those two really haven't changed. "He will grow and learn." I state calmly. Alaude still looked at me with doubt but dropped it.

I can't wait to see where the road takes us.

To be continued...