Chapter 6: My Rain

That disgusting excuse of a human being challenged my brother to a kendo match with Kyoko as the prize.

How dare he treats a Kyoko like she's some trophy?! I guess even after 400 years, repulsive, arrogant weaklings like him still exist.

Knuckle was not happy and it kept all of his training as a priests to not pummel him right there.

The match will take place tomorrow after school.

Well, I guess I have to act like I'm interested in whatever we're doing today.

The teacher then stood in front of the class. "Everyone, today we're going to have a new student from Seira Middle School."

Serbia Middle School, huh? That schools quite close from here and most end up in Namimori High School.

Then a boy I recognized walked in. "Hi, my name is Yamamoto Takeshi! Please treat well!"

His most noticeable feature was his smile. He was grinning away like an idiot, but an idiot I can remember.

The idiot who gave up his most precious flute for 4 irregular swords so that he can protect the famiglia. 'Ugetsu.'

His eyes then fell on me and his eyes brightened. I gave him an acknowledged smile.

If I wasn't in school, I would've shed a tear or two.

When school was over, I texted Natsu that I'll be late so he doesn't have to wait for me. I went to the back of the school and let out a bit of my flames so both of my guardians knew where to find me.

I wonder what Alaude will say when he hears about this? 'Boom!' Speak of the devil...

I looked at the wall that now had one, giant hole in it. A human being, no, a demon was in the middle of it, walking through it with a look I unfortunately recognized.

The look Alaude always gave when he was excited for a fight. Uh oh. Looks like he's gonna challenge Ugetsu.

Knuckle came next and we explained what was happening to him since he's in a different class and he was really happy.

Ugetsu then came up to us and smiled happily with tears in the corner of his eyes.

"Giotto! Alaude! Knuckle! I'm so glad to see I wasn't the only one who's in 400 years in the future!" He shouted with a jolly and relief tone.

He gave me one of the biggest hugs I've ever received and with Lampo always grabbing on to you whenever he's scared or crying, it said something.

Ugetsu let go of me and did the same thing to Knuckle and then turned to Alaude. Before he could even spread his arms, Alaude brought out his Cloud Handcuffs and started to spread his flames throughout his body.

"Don't even think about it, herbivore." Alaude then started to leak out a bit of his excitement for a fight with someone other than me.

It looks like Ugetsu sensed it as well because he laughed and said, "After 400 years, the first thing you want to do when you meet me is fight? You really haven't changed one bit."

His eyes then changed a bit with determination as he brought out his four irregular swords. Knuckle and I panicked and stepped in between them.