Chapter 3: The Sadist's Arrival

Reborn's POV

I left the airport with my luggage next to me. I arrived in Namimori, Japan to train the soon to be Vongola Decimo, Sawada Natsu. I was told by the Ninth that I was allowed to tell his brother, Tsunayoshi about mafia, but I wasn't allowed to get him involved too deeply.

I arrived at the hotel I made a reservation at and started looking at the data on him and his brother. When I looked at Iemetsu's report on them, I grew several tick marks.

'These are just filled with compliments of his two sons!!! That idiot thinks too highly of them!' I sort of guessed that something like this would happen, considering that it's Iemetsu we're talking about, so I sent more reliable spies to gather information on the boys.

I took out my spies reports and began to read through them carefully.

First up is Natsu. He's a freshman in Namimori High School. He's a soccer player who made it onto the JV team. Though he has some athletism, his grades, especially math, were a joke. His highest score on a math test was a 34%. Nono told me that the reason why he's having such a hard time in school is because of the side effects of sealing his flames so early.

Though a certain dame boss with blonde hair make these grades look fantastic compared to him.

( Somewhere in Italy, a certain clumsy blonde boss sneezed while doing paperwork alone, then tipped his chair back and fell backwards with his feet near his face. )

'I guess we'll need to work on his grades. I have a few ways to get them up.' I thought with a sadistic smirk, already thinking of all the tort- I mean, training, I'm gonna put him through.

Next up is his brother, Tsunayoshi. He's a freshman in Namimori Middle School. A brilliant boy that can do college level school work, but likes to keep his grades average because he doesn't want to stick out too much. He's great at sports and has a record of a couple fights with some pathetic school bullies.

He can also speak fluent Italian, even though he's never been taught. 'I've got to be careful when I report to Nono or Iemetsu.' He could potentially eavesdrop or accidentally walk in the middle of his conversation.

The most interesting thing about him is his choice in friends. It says here that he's pretty close with the Disciplinary Committee, especially with Hibari Kyouya, the infamous Demon of Namimori and Sasegawa Ryohei, the captain of the boxing club and the little brother of Natsu's crush, Kyoko.

Apparently, Kyoya has beaten up everyone who has tried to befriend him, except for Tsuna and Ryohei. How fascinating.

His weakness is...strawberry cake?! Apparently, he lost control of himself once and ate 4 whole strawberry cakes. How could one boy have such a huge stomach?! This is ridiculous.

I suppose I'll find out more when I observe them myself.

Tomorrow will be interesting.

The next day... Tsuna POV

"Natsu-kun, why did you get a...32% on your math test?" Nana Sawada asks, looking at her oldest with a disapproving gaze.

Natsu looks down with an embarrassed look, obviously trying to think of answering without getting his mom more upset at him.

"Because I don't understand the problems at all! They're all so confusing!" He says while playing with his fingers. "Why does math have so many equations?!"

I then step up from behind him. "Mom, do you want me to tutor him?" I asked again. I tried before, but mom always says that Natsu needs to learn on his own.

Nana shakes her head. "No. That's fine, because I already hired a tutor for you! Look here!" She shows us a flyer. There was a comment that said, 'Will raise your child into a leader of the next generation! Grades and subjects does not matter. Food and living for payment. -Reborn'

"This flyer smells like a scam." Natsu muttered. "Please tell me you didn't give him a call." He whines with a foreboding feeling.

"Yup!" Nana exclaims cheerfully. "And he's coming today! He sounded like a young teacher who graduated from a high level university! I always wanted a teacher like that for you, Nat-kun!"

'I know your an airhead, but how can you fall for an obvious scam!' It was written all over my brother's face. Good thing oblivious Nana didn't notice it.

But Nana did see that he didn't want to do it and sighs. "Please at least give this a shot. I really want you to succeed." She begs with a pleasing look in her eyes.

Natsu suddenly felt really guilty and couldn't say no to her. He sighs. "Fine." Nana squeals.

I went to my thoughts. Alaude, Knuckle, and I kept track of all things happening in the mafia world, along with information from Nono. Reborn...the world's strongest hitman and the sun arcobaleno. A man who Nono trusts very much.

'I guess it's time.' I thought in anticipation.

There was a knock at the door.

"Oh! Here's here!"

Nana rans to the door and opens it to reveal a baby with an expensive suit with a lizard on his hat. The thing that caught my eye was the bright yellow pacifier. He's here.

'Let the games begin.'

To be continued...
Sorry for the short chapter. Once finals week is over, I'll make a longer and more exciting chapter! Also, I added a little extra part in the chapter, 5 years later.