Ch.10 pt.2

"Soooo yeah......." Zakai says.
"So can we still say here?" Yamasaki asks.
"Yes, but don't do anything rash or something that might harm this village."
"Ok so when can we start the academy?" Zakai asks.
"Right now let me summon Iruka." Hokage-sama does a the summoning justu.
"Hokage-sama you need me," poof out of the cloud of smoke appears a mysterious creature with a brown pineapple-shaped hair the one the only Iruka sensei!!
"Yes from today forth these are your new students Yamasaki and Zakai Hiro the last of the Hiro clan take care of them." He says, Irukalooks at him wide eyes.
"No disrespect or anything but my class are graduating tomorrow are you sure to put them in my class?"
"After hearing them and what they have lets just say they are more than highly capabe of being in your class, they might even be better than your best student."
"Yes Hokage-sama ok girls follow me."
Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof
We were poofed in the classroom, we look to our left and we see the infamous Naruto Uzamaki tied up.
"Class we have 2 new students treat them, ok girls introduce yourself." He looks at us we nod.
"Hi I'm Yamasaki Hiro!" She bows.
"Hey I'm Zakai Hiro." She gives a slight wave.
"Ok tell them things about yourself,"
"I'm Yamasaki she's Zakai we are the last of the Hiro clan the clan was massacred when we were 5 the clan was located in the Village Hidden in the Mist."
(P.O.V. SASUKE)
They are just like me I can't believe it but why don't they want revenge they seem all so happy? Raises hand
"Yes Sasuke you have a question."
"How come you aren't mad at the person who killed your clan don't you want to avenge your family" I yelled getting furious.
SLAM
"Listen here Uchiha don't think we are the same as you. We know who killed our clan and we are fine with them we love them actually so why would want revenge. More importantly why would we be mad at ourself and want to kill each other because we killed our clan it was fun~" Zakai whispers in my ear and licks it. Shudders how is she so fast I didn't even see her.
"HEY STAY AWAY FROM MY SASUKE-KUN!"
(Zakai P.O.V.)
"HEY STAY AWAY FROM MY SASUKE-KUN!" Pinky and Blondie yell at me. Well if it isn't useless Sakura and Scatterbrain Ino
(See what I did there because Ino uses the mind justu hahaha.........)
"And? Not like you two can do anything about besides what so great about him," I toss him to the side.
"HEY WATCH IT I'LL CRUSH YOU, IRUKA-SENSEI ARE YOU ARE THEY IN THE RIGHT CLASS I MEAN WE ARE GONNA GRADUATE SOON," Forehead yells.
"Yes they are and they just moved here today."
"Hey pinkette, I would watch it if I were you she has a nasty temper and gets mad easily I wouldn't push it if I were you." Yamasaki says.
"Like she can do anything, I bet she's just gonna be useless little girl." Oh Pinky asks for a fight she's gonna get one.
"Iruka-sensei since Pinky here is asking for a fight I request we have one." I say with a closed eye smile.
"Im not so sure ab-" He was interrupted.
"I ACCEPT! I'LL SHOW YOU AND SASUKE-KUN HOW MUCH BETTER I AM THAN YOU!"
SAKURA YELLS.
"Ok everyone lets go outside." Iruka points the class out sadly.
Boom Flash they appear in the area of the battle......
"Ok you may use weapons only first to drop out or lose which I'll determine is the loser."
Sakura grabs out her kunais and shurikens while I grab out my senbons.
"Psh senbons, that's pathetic honestly what can you do with those hahaha" Sakura laughs.
"Zakai your aren't joking are you," Yamasaki says worried.
"Yes this is for real I'm gonna kill her."
"Begin!" Iruka says. Sakura starts throwing her kunais and shurikens at me.
"I must admit you aren't to bad but I'm better." I throw my senbons at her they graze her arms.
"Is that all you've got!?"
"Oh ya Pinky use that big brain of yours and take a closer look," she looks at her arm wide eyes. She knows what you meant. Not only was blood seeping out of her cuts but a purplish liquid she reconized as poison.
"AHHHHHH!!" The pink banshee screamed dropping all her weapons. You plugs her ears and closes her eyes tight.
"Aishhhh shut up you pink banshee that is only 1/10 of the pain that my poison causes, I'll give you 2 options,"  hold up 1 finger. "Option one give up and admit your defeat and I'll give you the antidote and treat your wounds." Hold up 2 fingers.
"You die in about 3 minutes your choice time ticking away~," I tap my imaginary watch.
____________________________________
I effeuing updated I apoligize, I am also currently working on The Different Girl too so yes I feel proud..... not I've been working on other things I want to write books on I have a fairy tail/ naruto crossover ffwhich is 3 chapters in but I'm not sure if I should publish it yet, a black butler ff, tokyo ghoul ff, bigbangx (self-harm)reader, and i think a try to learn korean one well lets just say im actually done with it im not sure if I actually should publish it because I think it sucks but yeah you can also tell which fanfics I should also write too!! Bye - Bye love ya!!♡