4

Narrator's POV:
Y/N and Noah sat down together. He introduced you to the crew. But, you didn't notice that someone was staring at you.

<<Time Skip after dinner cause I'm super lazy>>

All of you went home and had a great time. When all of a sudden, you're mother texted you that she won't be home for about 5 months because of a business trip. You just said, Okay Mom. When that was done, Noah came up to you and asked who was that. You replied, Just my Mom. He nodded his head and looked straight forward.

Millie asked if they could spend the night in your house. You said, Only if my Mom agrees. Fortunately, she agreed. They all cheered.

<<Time Skip to when you guys get to your house>>

You opened the door and gestured to them to come in. They were all in shock because of your home.

"I'm sorry for the house. It looks like a mess," you said.
"No, it's not you're house is gorgeous, and it's perfect for game night, " Millie said.

You gestured to them to sit down. When they sat down, Millie said, "How about if we play, Truth or Dare?" All of you agreed.

The game started. (Down below is what happens in the game)

Millie spun the bottle and it pointed to Noah.
Millie: Truth or Dare?
Noah:Dare
Millie: I dare you to shout your crush's name.
Noah hesitated at first but stood up. He shouted your name. You just sat there shocked. When he returned, he had a big smile on his face.
Noah spun the bottle, and it landed on you.
Noah:Truth or Dare?
You:Dare
Noah: I dare you to....

Cliffhanger!!!!
A/N
I'm really sorry for not updating so long. I just lost interest in this but regained it back when I started writing this chapter. Also sorry for a lot of time skips, I just got lazy. So, hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Comment what you think happens in the next chapter.

Stay sweet and kind,
Sam

Edited•