21

°The next day°

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up in a hospital bed and saw Finn holding my hand while probably sleeping in his bed too.

It hurt my heart to see him with tubes and wires around him. But, he is still fine because you can hear his steady breathing.

Moments later, his eyes flew open and looked at me.

He looked relieved when he saw my face and smiled through his mask (IDK what you call it coz it haven't happened to me yet).

We heard someone scream and looked to where it came from.

It was Millie. I sighed in relief, now knowing that they are all fine because they were all sleeping in the sofa.

Millie woke up the others telling them that we have woken up.

Noah got up and called the nurses.

Sadie was the first one to go up to me. She sobbed and muttered the words, We missed you, Y/N. into my ears.

I cried too when she said those and hugged her back, not even thinking about the wires and stuff.

Soon, Millie joined in too.

The three of us were having a tear-stained face and a happy smile.

Noah came back with the nurses.

The nurses checked us up and told Finn and I that we recovered quickly.

I was happy to hear that.

I looked at Finn who was also smiling at me and mouthing, We did it, mi amore~.

The guys and girls walked up to us and told us what happened when we were gone.

When you and Finn passed out, the police came and took us away out of that hell place. -Sadie

The doctors told us that whenever they want the nurses to let go of your hands, they can't because you and Finn's grip were too strong. -Noah

It's probably because your love for each other is strong. -You thought

So, the doctors gave up and operated you two with both of your hands still intertwined (IDK how to spell it. Just correct me tho) -Millie

Caleb and Gaten just nodded their heads because they already said everything.

All of you snapped their heads when the door opened and revealed to be...

Update is fin(n)ally here!

I just want you guys to know that maybe I'll change my update schedules to everyday!

Because you give so much love to this book by voting and commenting your thoughts about it.

You probably can see that I reply to some your comments. I do that because, nah, I just wanted to see on what you thimk about each chapters and I actually think that all of the comments are funny.

Baiii for now!
~Shammeh