12

Author's POV:

You saw a table with lit candles and food set on the table.

You hugged Noah and said,"This is the most precious surprise ever," you said while walking to where the table was.

Noah pulled the chair for you and he sat on the other.

"So, this is what you're trying to hide from me, huh?" You said while smirking.

"Yup. Do you like it?" Noah said.

"Of course. Why couldn't I love the things my boyfriend does for me."

The both of you ate together and talked about everything you guys can think of. The Duffers even made everyone get their own day-off.

Finn's POV:

I cannot bare the pain when I saw Y/N eating with Noah and having a good time with him.

I wish I was him. I wish I was him. I WISH I WAS HIM!!!

Why does life has to be so mean to those people who doesn't deserve a happy ending.

I love her so much. I wish I can be Noah for 3 days. 3 days can be enough. Enough for me to show how I really really adore her.

*Next Day*
(Still Finn's POV)

I headed straight to Y/N's home. This is the day my plan will probably be successful.

I rang the doorbell and Y/N's mother opened the door.

"Oh, who might you be," she said.

"I'm Finn. Y/N's friend," I said. I hung down my head when I said the word friend.

"Oh, you must be the guy who Y/N talks so much about before dating Noah. Come in."

She let me in and called Y/N. Y/N came down in her pajamas. She looked pretty in her pajamas though. I shook the thought and stood up. Y/N's mother told something to her that made her look like a tomato. I tilted my head in confusion, but brought it back.

Y/N started walking up to me and my heart beat loudly that she might even hear.

"Hey. What are you doing here," she said, ever so sweetly.

"Uhm... I was just here because I wanted to take you out," I said while rubbing my neck.

"Oh, okay. I'll get ready,"

Yoooo guys! I made this long chapter for all of you guys because all I give are just short-medium ones. Uou guys deserve this for making this book reach to 3k+ reads.

You guys are so amazing you motivate me to make more chapters and maybe, just maybe, make a book 2 of this.

Anyways, please vote and comment what you guys think what will happen to "THE DATE".

Stay sweet and kind. I'll see you in the next chapter.

Lots of love
~Sammeh