10

*2 weeks later after the kiss*

N/N'S POV:

Since the kiss happened, we've been really really close.

But not too close 'cause that would be really weird.
I asked Noah if I could announce to everyone about us. And he agreed.

I announced to everyone by posting a picture of me and Noah.

The picture was Noah kissing my cheek and while me doing a wacky face.

It instantly got a lot of comments and likes.

Some of the comments were mean like,
*Eeww. You don't even deserve him. Noah deserves someone else better than you. You big fat bitch!

I angrily commented, "@usernameofthebigfatbitch I deserve him and he loves me and why? Do you think that you belong to him and you are part of his world?!? Well, BITCH, here's some good news. He's never going to like you since what you said to me was rude."

A lot of comments like,
Way to go @yourusername! and
Yeah, that girl deserves getting beaten at the face!

Noah also commented,
Love you so much N/N! You really showed her what you are capable of.

My heart fluttered when he commented something sweet. I couldn't even get over the fact that Noah is now my boyfriend.

I walked out of my room with a smile on my face.

Noah wasn't here because he ran some errands with the cast.

I think I should make myself some breakfast.

Finn's POV:

When I saw N/N post, my heart sank.

I loved her and I wouldn't even think that they were going to be together.

My thoughts were interupted when Noah walked in and greeted all of us.

I felt guilt wash all over me when he showed up but I know that I can't because N/N loves him.

I just mentally sighed and went up to the Duffer bros.

Yooooooo!

Looks like Finnie is jealous. And I think I smell something quite not right or right.

It's a good thing it's not a cliffhanger...

or is it...

Anyways, here the chapter that I promised you guys. Can't wait for you guys what you think on the next chapter.

Saranghae my chingus!

~Sammeh

Edited•