2

Author's  POV:

Noah:.....know everybody in Stranger Things?
You:Well, not all.
Noah:How about if you meet them maybe later at dinner?
You:Hmmmm.... Let me think about it.... Okay then!!
Noah:Yassss
You:Wait, I should just ask my Mom. You can come if you want.

Noah eventually agreed. They went straight to your home. His eyes widened while his jaw just dropped mostly because of shock of how gorgeous her house is.

You went upstairs to see your Mother unpacking her stuff. You asked your Mom.

You:Mom, can I go out with my friend later at dinner?
Y/M/N:Sure, just be safe and make sure you don't do anything stupid enough to get me angry.
You:Of course, Mom. Like I would ever turn my back on you and everything.
Y/M/N:Okay then, you're free to go.
You:YESSS! Thanks, Mom!
Y/M/N:Wait a minute. What is the name of the new friend of yours?
You: Noah, Noah Schnapp
Y/M/N:Okay then.

You went downstairs grinning from ear to ear. He asked why and you just said that your mom agreed to let the both of you go out for dinner.

<<Time Skip to Dinner>>
You quickly got ready and wore something just like this.

<<Time Skip to Dinner>>You quickly got ready and wore something just like this

^^You're outfit and hairstyle

^^You're outfit and hairstyle. You can change it if you want.

You went out and waved to your Mom. But your Mom stopped you and said that your ride will be one of your hired drivers and that Noah actually agreed.

You just said "Thank you" and off you went to Noah's home. You knocked on the door to see his sister, Chloe Schnapp open the door with a huge grin on her face.

Chloe: Oh, you must be my little brother's date.
You: Oh no, you're mistaken. I'm  just here because my driver and I came to pick him up.
Chloe: Mmmhmmm. Just what I thought. Anyways, NOAH!!! YOU'RE DATE IS ALREADY WAITING FOR YOU!!!

Y/N'S  POV:
Oh my God! I can't believe his sister accused me as his date which was not really true. I think. Anyways, Noah came down with a light blush on his face. I giggled quietly at the sight of his pink face. He just groaned and waved goodbye at his sister.

Noah's POV:

Seriously! My sister is really on my nerves right now. But I didn't even have time to argue with her and just groaned at her and waved goodbye. Jeez!

I  think Y/N must have seen me blushing because she asked me why I was blushing. I didn't know what to say, so I just said that I regret saying....

Edited•